Ki amount and PL

Should the amount of KI be based on PL or your transformation?

• Yes! Make it like the alpha! I want KI based on Power Level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! It's good the way it is, I like having KI amount based on transformation

• I dont care enough to vote becuase i dont care about anything

• Total voters
Best answers
First off. I'm not tyring to offend anyone. Its very hard to get someone to understand your opinion on these forums that is why I am agressive. You will be certain when I'm trying to offend you.

As of right now a 600k Krillin raping a 20 mill Buu is common. it shouldnt be. Its not fair to the person who has been playing Buu for the past hour to get 20 million. Yes he might not be good and got the 20 million over a long time of playing but if this Krillin is as good as we are assuming he is it will only just be tougher to kill the Buu. If the Buu knows the basics to the game and can hold his own then he has a right to play volleyball with Krillin for a few minutes because in the end, when they are evenly matched or close to it, Krillin will take the lead.

As for SSJ2 and Super Buu and etc I think as of now they would be great additions but there really isnt any gameplay use for them. Characters already move extremely fast when they transform and fully charged attacks already blow up atleast 10% of the map. I dont know about you but with my mouse sensitivty on 8.5 I have trouble controlling Mystic Krillin, infact I play better non SSJ cuz I can make sharper turns.

I dont fear these new additions, the gameplay wont change much, just more power and everyone fast as or faster than mystic krillin.

Best answers
What i meant was that instead of you ki going up as your PL does i meant that you only get a ki increase whenever you transform into your next form. I dont think i made that very clear. That would still keep the balance the game has now to some degree but allows those that reach a high PL (their second transformation) to reap the rewards even if there is a big difference in skill. e.g you get a ki increase when you go ssj, ssj2, ssj3 for goku.

What are your thoughts on that?

Best answers
Well thats how it works now, no? And with the including of more transformations I am sure they will let the ki pool raise aswell. This is the current system and I'm fine with it, but I feel it could dow ith some improving. More ki so you dont have to recharge every half a second. Personally I would like it best if they rewired the entire system so you cant recharge at all but no one liked that idea.

I'm not saying I dont mind the current system but like the melee system its rather(as PcJoe says) "shallow".

Best answers
Did you come up with a way on how the system would work with no recharge needed? Cause surely that would just cause people to do things like eyelasers over and over again. Im not knocking the eye lasers cause i use them a lot cause they are a very useful technique. DId you come up with ways on how the system would work. The system being where you dont need to recharge ki but can prevent things like eyelaser spamming then could you post it in this thread cause it is relevant and id like to read it cause i think a system wiithout ki charging needed would be great but i cant think of anyways to prevent the obvious beam spamming and such that would ruin the core of the game.

Thanks

Best answers
Well the idea is so old that its no longer on the forums anymore. Basically it was system where your ki recharges slowly, and so slowly that when you run out of ki your practically defenseless. a fully charged kamehame would take away aboout 1/8th of your KI. To zanzoken it would take up like 1/50th. So you could zanzoken 50 times but then you'd be screwed for a couple minutes till you have enough ki to do stuff. When your ki pool isonly 1/5th full you cant turn turbo on, when its 1/10th full you can't fly. You can still melee and use ki attacks but that all takes up energy. So yes someone could eye laser whore for a while but they would lose energy fast and be left defenseless or atleast not capable of fighting back as good as they could.

Best answers
Looks like a good idea imo. Would mean that people would have to think a bit more tactically about using ki rather than teleport, powerup , kamehameha, powerup. Just one thing though. I think they should be able to fly right up untill their ki runs out, because as much as i like ground melee its always nice to know that you can fly away aswell if things start getting to heated.

If they were gonna implement this they would have to increase everyones health all round or decrease the damage done by attacks. Because you will get people who will just use the eyelasers on peeople getting aboout 3 kills in the process cause everyone is managing ki then as its enarly trun out they will kill themselves or charge a beam and wait to die cause they are onyl out for frags. 4 kills to one death is very tempting. I know there are people like that now but it would increase more with this system.

One idea is that they could add say an extra small bar which increases everytime you use some ki (e.g. flying, an attack). If that bar becomes full then you are stunnned say for a few seconds. This bar would decrease slowly when youre doing anything significant e.g flying and such.

Best answers
well in my opinion the only real good argument against the original idea has been the fact that goku would be able to teleport 20 times holding a kame, true this would be a problem... but then again i think maybe capping him at one or two teleports is good regardless of whether this idea goes through or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom