Keyboard and Mouse

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking for a super awesome keyboard and mouse. Can either be a combo or seperate. Also, NO WIRELESS. The movement on those are way too fast for me, plus I don't want to loose anything when i go to lan parties. Thanks for the help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MX518 for the mouse and whatever you'd like for the keyboard. I just use a black, dell keyboard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, it's best to just go for a simple, normal keyboard, none of that new-fangled stuff with a dozen extra buttons that you never use anyway. Keyboards with extra functions just need extra drivers and maybe other software, which is just one more potential death-trap for your computer. O:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
MX518 for the mouse and whatever you'd like for the keyboard. I just use a black, dell keyboard.
Get with the times you =P.
Get a Logitech G7, or a Logitech G5. The G7 is a wireless laser mouse & the G5 is a corded mouse. Both mouse are 2000dpi & you can adjust the speed on the fly. As for keyboads I hear people going on about Logitech's G15, a couple of people I know bought it & they seem to like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104178

2000 DPI is nice, but 1600 is just as fine. The Logitech G5 looks like crap, anyways.

IMO, it's best to just go for a simple, normal keyboard, none of that new-fangled stuff with a dozen extra buttons that you never use anyway. Keyboards with extra functions just need extra drivers and maybe other software, which is just one more potential death-trap for your computer. O:
Agreed.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I think he means it's design/colour look crap not the specs of it.

Aye ~Smith|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom