keep getting kicked out of the game

Best answers
lately ive been playing esf and somtime during the game i have been getting kicked out. but it hasent happened until recently. it just says that there have been some errors and it has to shut down half-life.. i reinstalled the game. 2 times and still i have a problem. i wasnt on capture the dragonballs so i know its not that but other than that im stumped.

Best answers
What does the error say? Also, do you run the MP3 player.. it seems to cause some problems.

Best answers
i forgot what the error was..it just said hl has generated erros and will be shut down.. and no i wasnt using the mp3 at the times it crashed.. ill play some more and let you know what the errors are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow does it happen when youi try to join a server? That used to happen to me ALL the time like every time I played ESF and while ingame it happened to, but once I got 1.1 nothing like that has happened.

Best answers
no i never join a server. i like to host. but i havnet had this problem until 2 days ago....btw when are they coming out with ssj 2 and ssj3????

Best answers
i got a new error a few min ago. this one said . the instructions at "0x77f81af7" referenced memory at 0x00000014" the memory could not be "read".... but i just realized that everytime the game crashed i have my bot program running.. but i always have it on before it started crashing.. this error is different from the original one.... btw i did an 8 hit combo for the first time today :))))

Best answers
*Cough* Don't double post, hit the edit button on the first one ;)

Anyway, that error sounds like your usual Half-Life closing error. I got it a few times when I first got 1.1 but taking the MP3s off worked. Try and take your bots off anyway and see if it works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ChaosPriest said:
wheres the edit button *cough *cough* hack* weeez* cough*
right infront of your eyes

anyway, my mate had this problem. Its something to do with low memory, maybe you should try deleting a few things, or re-downloading ESF from another link (that seemed to work for my mate in the end)

Best answers
it also could be that you dont have a swap file. Some games require them and i usually turn my off, but when i started to play esf a few months ago i had to turn it back on. Other wise half life would keep closing.

Best answers
bottom left of your post,look there real carefully and its there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom