Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is going to bring alot of Spam

• Chesse ate my Gundam

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For anyone who doesn't know This is Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, my favorite anime character. I Started him about an hour and a half ago and I'm hoping to finish the model before Monday. For those of you who don't know about 2 or 3 years ago when i first registered here I registered under the name Kuwabara, but after a while it got old and I came up with TekniK and had a mod change my Display name to tek.

and here's a colored poly shot

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice to see something from you again Tek D:

anyway I dont like the flow on the face, overall I only can say... keep it going!

Best answers
I remember Yu Yu hakusho. that show kicked ass. But yea the face bothers meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Started texturing him..

@Dendza and Basslover - The face is modeled fine it just looks rough because it's like 100 triangles. It's also modeled to work well with my texture you can be the judge of that yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Started texturing him..

@Dendza and Basslover - The face is modeled fine it just looks rough because it's like 100 triangles. It's also modeled to work well with my texture you can be the judge of that yourself.

Edit Meh no replies for a while Update..

Nearly finish haven't decided if I want to model new hands or not. Might go with 1 finger and the rest attached together.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why we haven't seen any attempt at Yu Yu Hakusho mods... this would be a solid Kuwabara.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evil elvis wanna be
Looks good, no real crits, dont know the character but its pretty dull.. give it your own teknik twist!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why we haven't seen any attempt at Yu Yu Hakusho mods... this would be a solid Kuwabara.[/QUOTE

Funny you should mention that. I a couple programmers I work with are pretty big Yu Yu fans. We have a little idea in the works dunno if i'd call it a mod though.

@ Shady - Kuwabara's real kuwabara'ness lol come from his attitude. I'll probably model him in his Dark Tournament cloths as well.

Best answers
Awesome job so far. Personally though I think you should make Hiei. He's such a bad ass.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about trying to start a Yu Yu Hakusho Mod, but things would get out of hand, like all the other DBZ Mods and Naruto Mods and So on...

I love the Model. This is one of my top 10 Favorite Anime. Now all we need is the whole gang, and the we got an ESF Addon! :p. I think this models deserves a 10/10.

Best answers
I'm enjoying seeing some Yu Yu Hakusho, even if I'm not a fan of the series good to see some more variety of anime in the
modelling department. Looking great so far. Mind if you throw down some 3/4 & Side shots ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just about to update this thread. I completed the model yesterday. So the model and texture is done, I'm going to rig it up before i add it to my 3d gallery.

Here you go D-Halo.

and some wires to boot

I also have thrown in a face close up

Anyways as I said the model is finished and weighs in at 1224 triangles including his spirit sword.

Best answers
Wow, this is truly a real good model of Kuwabara. You pretty much captured him in every way.

Also, I agree. A Hiei model would be cool but its your free time so you pretty much decide which model you will make next. Anyway, I'm loving this one.

Best answers
Looking fantastic and I'm really digging the style of that texture. Keep up the great work!

Best answers
are u gonna make kuwabaras jigentoe? u shud make a yu yu hakusho mod... i really think u shud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom