Kazaa Troubleshooting...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this isn't the place to be asking this but when I go to download the latest version of Kazaa it always says an error has occured on the download screen.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Best answers
you mean the actual download window or the internet window?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the download window, the install program.

Best answers
Your not using anything like DAP are you? and have you tried othere mirrors? If not tell me the exact error that comes up

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest that you don't download Kazaa unless you also want to download Adaware so you can target and delete the billion adware that were also installed.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after the download bar is completed and the kazaa instalation program comes up it acts like it is going to download and it pops up

"an error has occured"

Best answers
i used to get that also, i just went to kazaa lite. but still my downloads on kazaa have been going MAD SLOW. I suggest not getting it at all =\

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what connection are you using? dial up? cable, dsl?

Best answers
The download rate mostly depends on the other persons connection

Best answers
i have a huge list of more sources needed and searching. If i'm lucky i'll get like 2 dls at 0.20 kb/s :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just make shure yo uuse adaware, lol, kazza's a realy harm to your pc without it,

With its ability to scan your RAM, Registry, hard drives, and external storage devices for known data mining, advertising, and tracking components, Ad-aware can easily rid your system of these tracking components, allowing you to maintain a higher degree of privacy while you surf the Web

download it here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude dont download kaaza get klite. klite is kaaza without the sptware and adware. plus it gives u 1000 particpations points all the time so u get faster downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom