Kazaa sues RIAA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is disgusting. Kazaa. pfft. That network of 12 year old grabass economy-raping brats.

Someone needs to bring down the whole god damned network. >:0\

[/End Kazaa Hatefulness]

Best answers
This pisses me off! in Holland it's a subject to, but for now your safe as long if you don't schare extra files! but that wil change in the future. if you decide to biring kazaa users own, don't pick a couple, bring them all down! the 12 year old girl is screwed because of using kazaa, while the man next door might be using it 2! but i think they should stop bugging kazaa and kazaa users! i thought artists made music to entertain people and not for the money (at least that's what they say)! i'm glad that kazaa is sewing RIAA's ass, cause they play a dirty game! man i hate this cr*p! :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought artists made music to entertain people and not for the money (at least that's what they say)! i'm glad that kazaa is sewing RIAA's ass, cause they play a dirty game! man i hate this cr*p! :no:
Artists all lie, which is why I download MP3's (not on Kazaa though),
Then in the awards that their doing it all for us and ****, then they come here
sueing us for downloading their music, they should be greatful that we are.
And why spend like 13 dollars on an album when all you want is 1 music? Most
albums suck and only have one good track on it.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a write up I did recently actually.
http://www.csygames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=350
I find it very exciting with this new news. If kazaa wins this lawsuit this could mean that the riaa lawsuits against the users that haven't settled yet could have a chance. If they say its illegal for the riaa to obtain information this way than all the evidence that the riaa has will be null. Personally I would love to see them get sued up the ass.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly! What scorch, all evidence that is found in a matter which is against the law is considered null and void.

It's kinda like the whole search warrant thing, if cops don't have a warrant, the evidence is useless, sounds to me like Kazaa has a case.

People don't buy CD's cause they suck, the last CD I bought was the 50 cd, and I love every song on it, did you know that probably 99% of burned CD's are mixes and compilations because people only want 1 or 2 songs from various artists. And what if someone wants to take 2-3 songs from 5 or 6 different CD's from an artist and combine them into 1 good cd with 10 or 12 songs, if the recording industry wants people to buy CD's, tell them to start making some good ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also would love to see them get sued up the ass.

P2P sharing programs are here to stay... Why can't they just realize it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom