Is this is how kaoken should be?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Best answers
Kaoken should be an attack and the charge time should be galick gun time and should be useable in a ps and... the charge bar should have 4 lines:

[===|=====|======|=====|=====]

Each would raise ur pl by a higher amount

1st 1.15x
2nd 1.2x
3rd 1.25x
4th 1.3x
FULL 1.35x

and goku should be weakened start pl should be at 500,000 since he aint that strong. Even though i am a goku player with kaoken hes strong but w/out hes not and when he gets kaoken the start 500,000 pl would balance it out.

MaX

Best answers
dude thats uber cool if you ask me... it certanly would be kewl if it was invisable to other players but not you :).. like in freeza serieas :D.

Best answers
well you should have a tiny red aura around you and if you go turbo it makes a big red aura and your speed with kaoken should double when you use turbo and kaoken at same time.

Best answers
kaio ken was suggested so many times....but anyways..........

i think that kaio ken would b cool but isnt needed. goku is the strongest character in the game with his allmighty kamehameha as ssj....i think only vegeta is the same level as goku is. i love goku, i play with him most of the time and he is so powerfull. i did try to play with the other characters and i know how strong they r. but against goku (or vegeta), unless its melee they, they lose EVERYTIME...

so i say leave kaio ken out for now....maybe in beta 2

Best answers
maybe it could be a special attack or something where u have a bar like charging attacks

and it has certain Lines in theb ar o tell u when tis ready but id say it should have like 5 lines

1kaioken X2 times PL by 1.5
2Kaioken X4 times PL by 2
3Kaioken X10 Times PL by 4.5
4Kaioken X20 times PL by 6
5SUPER KAIOKEN (only available for SSJ goku) X pl by 7

It makes ur pl higher then SSJ but id say theres a weakness to Kaioken It drains u KI a certain amout depending o nur kaioken LVL

X2 it wil ldrain 5 Ki a sec
X4 drain 7Ki a sec
X10 drain 12 ki a sec
X20 drains 15 Ki a sec
Super kaioken Drains 25 Ki a sec and ids say that u cant power up ur ki until uve turns Kaioken off when itso ff u can power up but if u have ur Kaioken on when u have no Ki it will start to take Hp off lik

X2 lose 10 hp a sec
X4 lose 14 hp a sec
X10 lose 24 hp a sec
X20 lose 30 hp sec
Super Kaioken Lose 50 hp a sec and id say thats even saying Kaioken gives u a huge amount of pl

Best answers
no x7 u know how dumb that is and 30 hp a sec is stu[pid also. I dont think my idea is the best but its prob one of the best if there are suggestions like that

Best answers
30 hp per second? you would be dead in like 4 seconds. it would be better if he just started with a lower pl like wyatt said and not have his hp go down while hes using it.

Best answers
yea 30 hp a sec is pretty g@y but he should loose some hp so the game is true to the show like at the full bar he should loose maybe 10 hp a sec that way kaoken cant be spammed as hell.

Best answers
PL x7!!!!!!!! Are you crazy!!!! most of the time i will join servers with players around 20,000,000 PL. It takes just about 10 kills/deaths to get up to 12mil. So lets say that im Goku with that PL. Kaioken and poof! I instantly go from a PL of 12,000,000 to 84,000,000. And to top it all off, it only took 5 minutes

Best answers
well by my idea the highest you can mutliply ur pl is by 1.35x so if they decide to change goku's pl to 500,000, it will raise his pl to 675,000 i think and it might not seem like a lot but think of when he gets to 4 mil he'll be at 5,400,000 but its only for however long he can withstand it, like say you've been fighting a long time and you are at 50 hp and running outta ki you get in a ps by accident so you use kaoken in the ps to raise ur pl enuff to fight against the other person for 5 seconds hopefully u have enuff ki to push the beam away and have enuff life to hold kaoken long enuff, becuz most of the ps's i get in are really long or really short
and when a weak person gets in a ps with me they cud use kaoken to help them. oh btw shouldnt piccolo yamcha tien choutzu and krillen get it too cuz they did kingkai's training.

Best answers
Yeah..thats what i ment...x1.35...at the most when ever you kiokin it should be 1.35

Best answers
ok ok how about if we stick to the Increase Pl like Wyatt said but what about when u turn kaioken on u lose HP eg full powered kaioken ud lose 30 hp when u turn it on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom