Kaoken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... kaioken for goku, and other stuff for other characters... like i said... :)

Best answers
I own the dvd where Goku fights Pikkon in the otherworld tournament. He accually uses kiaoken while he is in super saiyan form. He is getting his ass beaten, and then he suddenly goes kiaoken and turns much more powerful and knocks him back.

Best answers
id say kaioken tranformation is at 1,500,000 makes u at like 212 speed or some thing of that sort slightly faster then normal but slower then ssj burns ki rather quickly like 2 swoops 4 directional changes in swoops can get hit by melee when going kaioken health drain is minimal depending on the lvl...i say only up to x10 can't be used durning ssj (even though he was ssj2 using it against pikkon but it lasted all of what 30 seconds :D) strength multiplyer would be at 1.2 to make beams slightly stronger but thats about it o and if you teleport you drain alot more then normal since kioken isn't a ki conserving transformation :D

o yeah and ssj transformation would be at like 2,500,000

Best answers
[F.co]Kirby said:
id say kaioken tranformation is at 1,500,000 makes u at like 212 speed or some thing of that sort slightly faster then normal but slower then ssj burns ki rather quickly like 2 swoops 4 directional changes in swoops can get hit by melee when going kaioken health drain is minimal depending on the lvl...i say only up to x10 can't be used durning ssj (even though he was ssj2 using it against pikkon but it lasted all of what 30 seconds :D) strength multiplyer would be at 1.2 to make beams slightly stronger but thats about it o and if you teleport you drain alot more then normal since kioken isn't a ki conserving transformation :D

o yeah and ssj transformation would be at like 2,500,000
However that still unbalances a pretty balanced game... unless you did a similar thing for everyone else

Oh wait , 1.3 , second transformations...

Best answers
Someone said that kaioken should give you unlimited ki. Anyone who watches the show knows that kaioken multiplies your strength by 10x, 20x ect. Goku never used an energy attack in this state.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Noober said:
Someone said that kaioken should give you unlimited ki. Anyone who watches the show knows that kaioken multiplies your strength by 10x, 20x ect. Goku never used an energy attack in this state.
...He shot a giant kamehameha at Vegeta's gallic gun lol

Best answers
lol hes he did and it owned vegeta :D i also think he did it some time after that also can't remeber to who...any way back on topic instead of goku haveing ssj2 for his second trans it should be kaioken....i just love kaioken i guess cause its red and looks all cool when he powers up hence i don't use anything but that in b1 :D haven't played b2 in long time so i dun remeber if he has it or not im pretty sure he does i think its ki bar lvl 2 he can use it if not o well my memory is bad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[F.co]Kirby said:
lol hes he did and it owned vegeta :D i also think he did it some time after that also can't remeber to who...any way back on topic instead of goku haveing ssj2 for his second trans it should be kaioken....i just love kaioken i guess cause its red and looks all cool when he powers up hence i don't use anything but that in b1 :D haven't played b2 in long time so i dun remeber if he has it or not im pretty sure he does i think its ki bar lvl 2 he can use it if not o well my memory is bad
I love kaioken too, but in budokai 2 its very useless, as well in budokai 3, but that one makes it look crazy. Anyway, Kaoiken shouldn't be a whole transformation because he only uses it for a couple of seconds/minutes. It should act as a turbo since kaioken doesn't increase his power level that much in the games and it doesn't take much ki to use. On my computer, i have the turbo auras red so they are kaioken mimics, so I think thats how the kaioken should be formed.

Best answers
I'm sorry if i misunderstand anything, (Danish guy) but if you played the Dragon ball adventur game (Roleplaying game) It says his power level jumps x2, x3 so on, not his other stats, so maybe a kaioken would just raise power level, not making him hitting harder, but just something so he was a killing machine whit beams (yes i know it would be unbalanced, but as some poeple suggested, it could make him lose life in every 5 secs or something like that?)

off topic: is my english bad?

Best answers
Kaio ken is really needed it's cool goku looks like hes so mad hes on fire so many have asked for it esf team douse not seem to care .Esf not haveing it is like bush give ben laden ahot ass babe and a hotel and telling him to be FREE if that even makes sence .But ill i do is sit back and wait and see what esf team has planed 1.3 is sapose to be good but im not saying it is till i play it right now im stuck on budokia 3 assome game better then all .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You.. Still.. Don't.. Get.. It.. Do you newbies? No. Kaioken would overpower Goku some MORE! The team is trying to balance the game, not make everyone play Goku.

Best answers
It don't matter how freeking cool it is , If everything cool from DBZ was put in , it'd take a server of 34 to take down 1 player that decided to play as Majin Buu because of regeneration!! This is a game made to be FAIR. Kaoken as sugessted would mostly be unfair unless everyone had it

Best answers
Goku only used Kaioken as a SSJ when he fought Paikuhan. He did not however use it while he was SSJ versus freeza he used it Pre SSJ versus freeza.

Best answers
since when was goku ssj3 vrs pikkon? he was ssj 2 :D and used it for like 10 seconds....any who make gokus stuff alot alot lower so when he does use kaioken it puts him up (not nearly as high as he is now) also it should raise his transing lvl to around vegetas if not higher

Best answers
Wow, some misunderstandings in this post.

Kirby, no one said that Goku was SSJ3 vs. Pikkon before you. Only person who mentioned Goku and Pikkon at all was Shin Carl who stated that Goku was SSJ and used Kaioken.

Lastly, yes, it would make Goku even more ridiculous than he already is. Attacks that don't consume Ki? Quite crazy enough as it is when coupled with Teleporting while charging and Kame Torpedos.

Best answers
WHAT EVER ill just wait till EVM comes out so there at least amx can do things right.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
WHAT EVER ill just wait till EVM comes out so there at least amx can do things right.
Or just wait for 1.3, so you dont have to mess with all that AMX crap.
See that stuff releases, then we get people here wanting help...

Best answers
i agre that kaioken should be in ESF it looks so cool..
And it should work like an aura, it power up his pl and spped him up. but he loss ki very fast... 1x kaioken then at 2x kaioken he wast his ki doubel as fast... so make it like an aura... maybe it would be unbalance for other char in esf but they could get some kind of "super aura" to ?
i keep seeing in the serie that must of his enemies have that on some how.. where they power up....
like you press T gives you aura press T again you get an better aura but you loss ki faster and faster.. make that for all char in esf but for goku his aura is kaioken ?
Why not ?
All get a "super aura" then :p
I play as Vegeta... He is the best:D

Best answers
Logan289 said:
Yes he used Kaioken as SSJ against Frieza. You didn't see it but King Kai was saying Goku was using Kaioken the entire time against Frieza. Afterwords, Goku got powered up too much for the series so Kaioken was left out and only SSJ remained.
What are you smoking? Goku wasn't using Kaioken against Frieza while SSJ. That was BEFORE he went SSJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom