kamehameha

Best answers
For moves like the kamehameha you should be able to select diffrent power levels. Like you select kamehameha and press page up and it goes to kamehameha2 and if you press it again it goes to super kamehameha(like gohans move in budokai 2). And for power struggles it should just create a big ball (like when gohan is about to kill cell) and the loser has the ball explode in his direction.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is a stupid idea , it would be good for the transes that happen through the game (since u get stronger and so on) but it would be unfair to other people who don't play as goku (if they did this they mase well also have super galit gun) but still i mean what is the point at the moment , every one would just lose ps's

Best answers
To much work , would lag low end computers , probaly not possible on HL engine(Not Sure) but if you mean bigger beams durring struggle it would be nice but like i said before low end comps = lag = upset

Best answers
yeah i guess but when you go up in strength your attacks should be bigger cause it doesnt make sense that there the same size if there more powerful

Best answers
yeah but when u you go ssj it should be alot bigger

Best answers
yeh so say they make it bigger when you're ssj....whats that got to do with choosing the P/L of the blast? You can still choose it when you're charging it up.
Or am I misunderstanding?

Best answers
Oh ok, does bigger mean more powerfull because doesn't it already do that?
Or does bigger mean looks bigger?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be better if you're charging your attack(atleest an kamhameha or an gallitgun)that your powerlevel get higher than normal but you have a limit of pl (just like the turbo boost in eea).
just think of it o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom