KameHame-Ha

Best answers
Hi @ll,
has anyone ever tried to make a KameHame-Ha??? I tried, but i wasn't successful :cry:
Perhaps someone has succeded?? I don't think so, but it would be cool.
Goku

Best answers
Look, Kamehameha's aren't real, It is simply a gimic for DBZ. Kamehameha was the king of Hawaii in the 1700's. Akira used his name for the imfamous attack. Though it's possible to make a kib ball, and possibly release it.

Best answers
heh we agree on one thing that Kamehameha's arn't real...

Best answers
you know what we dont have all the data you know mabby Ki is from a long forgoten art in japan or it could be some telekentic thing or maby its just cheese so it really doesnt matter because probly all of us cant do it but maby some old japanese dude can and he lives in the mountains or something so just stop tryin and talking about it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's a phrase you hear a lot during the Dragon Ball series, after all; it is one of the most used moves in the series. But how did Akira Toriyama come up with it? Truth is, he didn't. While thinking of a name for the move, he asked his wife, who suggested Kamehameha. Kamehameha was actually the name of a Hawaiian King, and that's what this section is here to tell you about. King Kamehameha was also known as "The Great." He was king of Hawaii from the years 1782 to 1819. By 1810, "The Great" had united all the Hawaiian islands under his powerful rule. Ending regional warfare, he adopted uniform laws and earned his kingdom a fortune by promoting trade with Europe and the USA. Although he remained open to new ideas that could add to his people's welfare, King Kamehameha protected old Hawaiian religion and customs, and he continued Hawaiian independence during a time of Western colonial expansion. King Kamehameha died in 1819. Though he is no longer alive, he still lives in the hearts and souls of his people. To celebrate his excellent ruling, the people of Hawaii announced June 11th as King Kamehameha Day. Besides that, his name also lives on through the heart of Dragon Ball fans, or the ones who actually care. After all, no one can ever forget "Kamehameha!

Best answers
To inform you, ki is not telekinesis! Psi is telekinesis, and telepathy. And ]V[ajin, SHUT THE HELL UP, You don't research anything obviously, because, if you did, you'd be at this site by now: http://www.martialki.cjb.net

Best answers
Originally posted by Akhkaru
To inform you, ki is not telekinesis! Psi is telekinesis, and telepathy. And ]V[ajin, SHUT THE HELL UP, You don't research anything obviously, because, if you did, you'd be at this site by now: http://www.martialki.cjb.net
:talk: you know what Akhkaru YOU SHUT THE FU*K UP i know more about Ki then you.You know that site,well its only out to get money and little boy go and find a real site before you talk about things you dont understand about there is a connection between psh and Ki trust me their is and there also difference psy is by the mind while Ki bein by the tians so you can take that little site and shove it up your ANUS before you can talk about Ki with me

I was taught by a person not some grubby people wanting you to belive a hoax The old man taoght me inner peace and how to fight incurperated with Ki to make me stronger faster and more agillic so you must achieve inner peace before you can train with Ki and i serouisly doubt you have inner peace

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Okay guys...calm down....

You both know alot of things..now stop your little p i s sing contest, zip up your pants and walk away like good little children.

Anyway...we don't know to what extent people can control their ki......something like that MAY(not saying it IS, or that it ever will) be possible in the future.
We just don't know.

Best answers
Originally posted by ]V[ajin

:talk: you know what Akhkaru YOU SHUT THE FU*K UP i know more about Ki then you.You know that site,well its only out to get money and little boy go and find a real site before you talk about things you dont understand about there is a connection between psh and Ki trust me their is and there also difference psy is by the mind while Ki bein by the tians so you can take that little site and shove it up your ANUS before you can talk about Ki with me

I was taught by a person not some grubby people wanting you to belive a hoax The old man taoght me inner peace and how to fight incurperated with Ki to make me stronger faster and more agillic so you must achieve inner peace before you can train with Ki and i serouisly doubt you have inner peace
You know, I highly doubt that, you ****er, just cause you watch DBZ a little, means you know EVERYTHING about ki. You're very dumb, research it you little cun.t

Old man = You're gay grandpa, you have NO inner peace, I can tell, trust me, you know nothing of what you speak, and you can shove that in your ass, twirl it around, and learn that ki is anything you believe it can be. You can believe it's a pile of **** and there it is, inner piece is NOT entirely needed either, just cause you're gay grandpa told you so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right...

ki is psi and psi is ki.... just a different word for the same thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

you dont sound like a man with inner peace, you sound like a man with a problem

([RAW]Fusion's quote, I agree with him.):rolleyes: :S ;(

Best answers
i have a problem now and if you search another post youll find out why

plus i dont even watch DB&Z&GT anymore fore about a couple years,and i never said i knew everything but i know alot its like a giant puzzle of mystery and we dont have all the pieces,you reasearch your self and stop selling your little cun.t for money to buy that little training manule its fake go and find the nearest school or person to teach you and not be gallopole with internet gimicks and plz get your self fixed i would hate a world with the demon spawn of Akhkaru running around with diesed cun.ts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
were was a problem in all of that non sence?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
right...
ki is psi and psi is ki.... just a different word for the same thing...
They're two VERy different things.

Ki is the internal life force that every being has.
Psi is the MENTAL engergies that beings have....the stuff psychics(one aspect of it..there are many other techniques/uses for it) are made of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really.. i mean ki is focusing ones mind on one thing and making that real.. psi is focusing ur mind on one thing and doing it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a problem now and if you search another post youll find out why

plus i dont even watch DB&Z&GT anymore fore about a couple years,and i never said i knew everything but i know alot its like a giant puzzle of mystery and we dont have all the pieces,you reasearch your self and stop selling your little cun.t for money to buy that little training manule its fake go and find the nearest school or person to teach you and not be gallopole with internet gimicks and plz get your self fixed i would hate a world with the demon spawn of Akhkaru running around with diesed cun.ts

ummm VT where r u?:shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom