Kama's Short-Film Festival #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
lol very nice lionheart.

Well, as much as I'd like to keep participating in this, I can't. I got a crappeh comp, no proper tools, and almost noone willing to help me out, which I don't blame them for, because it might be boring to act for an esf vid.

To wrap this up, I'll just put the missing credits (hopefully it will be acceptable):

Directed by: Andy011

Programs used: Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe photoshop (for the chatboxes)

Music: DragonBall Battle Theme 1

Sounds:

Explosion Sound: Bollius

Teleport Sound: AuroraFlash

Sprites:

Explosion Sprites: BlackRaven (I think those are the ones, that's the most simillar result I could find)

Actors: XxDeathWishxX (sorry man for missing you out). I should write this stuff down lol.

Kama, if you STILL have suspicions about if I really did the vid, ask any of the actors that are on the ESF forums. I won't be able to input the ESF Intro you had in mind because I'm in another town for hollidays and forgot to copy the damn vid.

Well, guess that's that. Good luck to all of you. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a good news :D and a bad news :(
the bad news is that i won't be able to get esf pirates in time for the competition :(
the good news is that even if i could get it in time it would be too big this will be one of a kind, expect everything guys :D

So the movies i'll put in this competition are ESF BATTLE ROYAL and ESF CHRISTMASS (the links can be found in my sig)

@Andy you should have made you're own crew i got alot of people and i gathered them one by one

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope I get my movie Finish to on time lol :D Half-ESF

Best answers
i got a good news :D and a bad news :(
the bad news is that i won't be able to get esf pirates in time for the competition :(
the good news is that even if i could get it in time it would be too big this will be one of a kind, expect everything guys :D

So the movies i'll put in this competition are ESF BATTLE ROYAL and ESF CHRISTMASS (the links can be found in my sig)

@Andy you should have made you're own crew i got alot of people and i gathered them one by one
It's not just the crew man, it's the ****ty 256 mbs of RAM computer I got here. A pretty pathetic excuse of a pentium 4 if u ask me. *kicks cpu* ;(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!:devil:

does anyone by any chance have a hammer?!:devgrin:

So, John, you're gonna make another half-esf vid? lol. that'd be sweet. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not just the crew man, it's the ****ty 256 mbs of RAM computer I got here. A pretty pathetic excuse of a pentium 4 if u ask me. *kicks cpu* ;(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!:devil:

does anyone by any chance have a hammer?!:devgrin:

So, John, you're gonna make another half-esf vid? lol. that'd be sweet. :p
Why the hell did you do that? It's not your CPU's fault, it's your RAM...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now Accepting Submissions

Starting now, until midnight Jan 15, I am accepting Film submissions. If you are unable to submit in that timeframe, PM me and I will see if I can make an exception, but unless it absolutely cannot be avoided, your submission will be void.

To enter your piece;
- Upload your video to either You Tube or Google Video (do not worry about quality, everyone will be in the same boat)
- Be sure to include a link to the video in your e-mail
- Do not send me the Video file, it must be uploaded to a video streaming website.

Please send your link to [email protected] and include your ESF nick in the title.

Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god.... lol nothing really i liked but meh.

im thinking bout making my own shizzle :) not for a competition, just my own stuff

Best answers
*copies and pastes*:

Well, as much as I'd like to keep participating in this, I can't. I got a crappeh comp, no proper tools, and almost noone willing to help me out, which I don't blame them for, because it might be boring to act for an esf vid.

To wrap this up, I'll just put the missing credits (hopefully it will be acceptable):

Directed by: Andy011

Programs used: Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe photoshop (for the chatboxes)

Music: DragonBall Battle Theme 1

Sounds:

Explosion Sound: Bollius

Teleport Sound: AuroraFlash

Sprites:

Explosion Sprites: BlackRaven (I think those are the ones, that's the most simillar result I could find)

Actors: XxDeathWishxX (sorry man for missing you out). I should write this stuff down lol.

Kama, if you STILL have suspicions about if I really did the vid, ask any of the actors that are on the ESF forums. I won't be able to input the ESF Intro you had in mind because I'm in another town for hollidays and forgot to copy the damn vid.

Well, guess that's that. Good luck to all of you. ;)

ENTRY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyMIqBEXHQ

I pm'ed you kama, in case it's past midnight where u live at. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Submissions are now closed, thank you to all who participated. Voting will begin within the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom