Just Wow...

Best answers
Personally i have been involved in several Beta test and mods and this one supprised me in serveral ways.

1) Amazingly evolved for its early stages of dev.

2) Insanely addictive

3) Great views of things to come

4) An oddly Anti-Newbie Community

5) Real Skills to devlope not just refinements to your aim

And several other things.

Note: #4 is the only bad thing but it can make it difficult to play or turn you off of the mod completly Personally it dosent really bother me but it is something that cought me off guard Just remember you were a noob at one point in time too so stay calm and dont flip out on someone that dose not really know what there doing.

I Just want to say thankyou to everyone involved in this mods creation and good work.

feal free to make comments about what i have said but i would rather have this thread be only thanks and congratulations to those that deserve them.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our fans sometimes suffer from a mild case of immaturity. However, you'll find the staff of the mod to be quite newbie freindly.

Best answers
NOOB!!1!1!....just kidding :p...... anyway hope you enjoy your stay here as much as i have mine :)...and yes this game takes alot more skill than counter strike and any other mod iv played :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats why i like the esf team they dont just close my thread for no reason like every other forums ive been to

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have rules and guidelines we follow to govern the forums. Isn't that neato? :rolleyes:

Anyways, this is a great community with a lot of good people (some bad) but mostly good. :p

Stick around and expect the level of amazement to go through the metaphorical roof.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to ESF my friend! :p
the moast important rule is dont get down over some peuple that call you names :laff: and have fun ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom