Just wondering if anyone watches...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I know most reality TV shows suck major balls..

but I'm a big fan of most of stand up comedy..so does anyone watch Last Comic Standing on NBC? Just wondering if anyone else on the forums have been keeping up with it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen it a few times, looks like a really great show. I dont have time for TV with work n ****.

Best answers
Yeah, I watch Last Comic Standing on Comedy Central. I'm sure it's the same version. I watched Rich Vos (I think that's his name) get knocked out by that Korean dude that wasn't even funny last year. He got by on his stupid accent that was cute at first, but got old fast.

I haven't watched the new one because I never know what time it comes on CC.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw a bit of an episode, and I found it really funny. The reason I haven't seen much of it is that I just didn't really go out of my way to find out what time it airs at, and on which channels...I tend to catch shows like that when I resort to generic channel surfing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noooo! Jay London Noooo! I wanted j00 to win!

Best answers
I dunno, Jay London was kinda.. blegh. Tom Glass I think (that one guy that faced Gary Gulman) should have beat Gary <_<.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Yeah, I watch Last Comic Standing on Comedy Central. I'm sure it's the same version. I watched Rich Vos (I think that's his name) get knocked out by that Korean dude that wasn't even funny last year. He got by on his stupid accent that was cute at first, but got old fast.

I haven't watched the new one because I never know what time it comes on CC.
GOD thank you Tassadar! I'm glad someone else couldn't beleive that Vos lost to Dat Fan.. or whatever his name was. I haven't watched the second one much either, just becuase I've been a lot more busy, but it's really the only reality show that I've ever liked.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
GOD thank you Tassadar! I'm glad someone else couldn't beleive that Vos lost to Dat Fan.. or whatever his name was. I haven't watched the second one much either, just becuase I've been a lot more busy, but it's really the only reality show that I've ever liked.
Indeed, it's sad, you notice though, Vos is the only one out of last year's Last Comic Standing series that is really still around. He's on Tough Croud with Colin Quin a lot, and has had a couple specials. So if you think about it, he really won anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I know most reality TV shows suck major balls..

but I'm a big fan of most of stand up comedy..so does anyone watch Last Comic Standing on NBC? Just wondering if anyone else on the forums have been keeping up with it...
Never heard of the show, but I do like:

Elen Degeneres (She's pretty hot... cool :p)
The Dave Chappel Show
Insomniac: with Dave Attel (My friends say I look like him only younger, sober with more hair :p)

I've mainly never heard of it cause I dont have cable in my house anymore. And I dont usually watch ABC/NBC/FOX. I watch TheWB or UPN.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Indeed, it's sad, you notice though, Vos is the only one out of last year's Last Comic Standing series that is really still around. He's on Tough Croud with Colin Quin a lot, and has had a couple specials. So if you think about it, he really won anyway.

True, I haven't seen Dat Fan around lately either... but i guess its just the principal ofthe thing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom