just started

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanna know if you guy this is any good (see sig)
ive havent been doing this long but before i started i had some MS paint skills lol

I can also draw quite well...

any requests are welcome...

Best answers
nice...could use some blending on the vegita so it would look smoothe with the beackround but still nice

can u tell me where did u get thes photos (very high qual)

Best answers
hmm thats ok...:) i have a tip for ya for the blend...
1)duplicate the layer of vegita
2)go to the layer that is the lower...and apply on it :"image>image adjustments>desaturate"...it will make it black and white!
3)apply "gusshian blur" on it by: "Filters>Blur>gusshian blur" and put it for about 2px or 3px
4)the the upper layer (the colored one) and change the transperency for abou 30-50 or larger...there u have it a nice and more blended pic

:] hope u understand and that i helped...

Best answers
Well I think it's good for a starter, I just don't like that pixelating you make at the borders, I personaly think it dosent look too good, maybe reducing the size of them would do the trick.
The size of it exceds the limits the maximum is 600x200 and yours is 50pix higher :]

Best answers
The pixelated stuff really does ruin the image. I assume you thought that the sig needed something, and you tried that out, but in my opinion it kills it. Also, the font selection is horrible. Whats up with people using that font so much lately?
By the way, its a nice sig, but all it is is two pictures on top of eachother. Nice pictures, but you didnt really do anything. I may be wrong and you may have applied stock enhancement, in which case you did a good job. Just experiment buddy, with photoshop the possibilities are endless.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know its still really simple but hows about now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom