Just saying sup....

Best answers
Hey all the people in the ESF community, sup? Good to play with a few of you.... I owe my discovery of this game to a friend... he knows who he is... Thanks buddy got a new game to play 24/7 now... lol Well peace out gotta tweak half life to get the friggin game to work better! ;( :tired:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greetings and salutations.

Very nice of you to say hello. And I hope you enjoy yourself on these forums.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man, check the artwork forum sticky if u want a sig

Best answers
No worries about the sig, I am acustom to making my own! :yes: :yes: I play UT insta gib, Civ 3, and pretty much any other kick A$$ game.

Thanks for the warm welcome...I know I'll like it here.

Best answers
Thanks Majin, I owe you and your bro for showing me this game. Hopefully I'll have it back running tomarrow...then all will fear the rath of SSJ R@bbit!!!!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hey both of ya.. .welcome.... if u think the alpha is good.. check out the beta... but i havn played the beta so i hav no idea... but it looks sweet nuff

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello!! I make sigs so if you ever get bored of your current one just PM me. So in the mean time have a great time in the forums. i hope to see you become a normal forumgoer!!!!

Best answers
*Looks at his POS he calls a sig* Now Maniac, you tell me if I need a new sig or not? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Hi SSJR@BBIT,

I hope you enjoy your stay here at ESF Forums. I look foward to reading your post in the future. :D

Have Fun!

Best answers
I'm already having a blast, you guys are much easier going then the people at UT... it was so serious in those forums.... and you guys have been very helpful on my questions.... I checked out some beta teasers...and I must say....HOLY F^CK!N% S&!T!!!!!

Best answers
Hi Riyua182

Be-lated welcome to the forum... hope you like it here :rolleyes:

lol

Sorry I couldn't help myself...

Best answers
Sorry for the late reply, but welcome! Or, to use the "universal greeting"...

"Bah weep graah nah weep ninny-bong!"

P.S.: Bonus points if you know what movie that's from.

Best answers
If it had something like that in it.... I'm betting I was stoned when I watched it.....cause that would freak me out if I was blitzed and heard that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom