Just realized this

Best answers
How come in alpha, the characters that do not have models all come up as the grey piccolo thing? Was that model just a quick put together to get it out faster? I wasnt here when alpha came out, and many of us here probably wernt either, so i dont know why its like this.

Best answers
it's just a basic model for the characters who didn't have one at the time like gohan, buu, or krillin.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models are like that because it was rushed and that is why they are taking there time on the beta so everything will be perfect.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah I think piccolo and vegeta were the first 2 characters they made for this mod when it had a different name.

harSens was one of the first coders when it started right?

Best answers
Good reply HSU, people who constantly complain about the time its taking for the beta should look at those models, then look at what you said. I sure as hell wouldn't want something like that to slip through the cracks in the very end and make something like this less than perfect (or at least very close to it) :D.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
The models are like that because it was rushed and that is why they are taking there time on the beta so everything will be perfect.
Rushed? We were in the Alpha stages :)

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The burnt piccolo looking model is just a default model.
The model is called.. 'notdone' i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom