Just came to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
You might say this is a useless thread and block it instantly, I've waited for this game since I was around 11-12 years old (currently 28 of age now) and have decided that beyond this point, there is no longer any point waiting for this game. The truth is, it will never be released, you guys have disregarded the community and those loyal to this mod for too long and simply telling us "when it's done" all whilst posting jack shit in terms of content isn't going to work any more (dick move guys). Good luck to you and even by some miracle if this mod is ever released, I'll never download it. There's other dragon ball games in the pipeline which have done what esf promised long ago, with far better graphics and gameplay.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is unfortunate, but ultimately is your prerogative.
Keep in mind, many of us are even older and greyer!

The forum is not very active atm as everything pretty much happens on discord nowadays - there are more updates there, an active community, plus you can chat freely with the team and ask questions. If you have the skills, you might even be able to contribute and help speed up development. Sure, it's easy to be impatient and petulant after such a long time, but that doesn't actually achieve anything either.

I personally have yet to encounter any multiplayer game that offers the same freedom and fast combat style as ESF, and I would say the graphics are at a considerable standard. Development is getting there, but the fact is it's simply not yet in the state it needs to be, much to everyones chagrin. Remember it's not a studio production, the team are doing this out of love in their free time - we all have jobs and domestic lives to attend to as well as creative pursuits. It's been a long long journey for everyone.

I hope that you do change your mind and stick around, and look forward to seeing you on the discord channels. ✌

Last edited:
Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Your opinion is noted. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom