Just another nostalgia thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss scouring around for the coolest models and sprites, and sharing my occasional flash movies :(

I glance around every now and then. Maybe when ESF:Final is released everything can go back to the way it was ;__; (not really)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss scouring around for the coolest models and sprites, and sharing my occasional flash movies :(

I glance around every now and then. Maybe when ESF:Final is released everything can go back to the way it was ;__; (not really)
SHUT UP AND POST MORE TO YOUTUBE!

:p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BUT I HAVEN'T DO-oh wait

[video=youtube;_ePFTjUCgBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePFTjUCgBQ&list=UU7Ngpiao3bDmhTBP9MIe4OQ[/video]

/shamelessly still a Sonic fanboy

Discord Member
Best answers
Wow love the style, did you actually draw this frame by frame? I'm really curious how something like this is made.
whoa, have u seen this guys other stuff, it's all freakin brilliant. i hope you're doing some of the modeling on ESF. cuz that shit's good man. u got some talent

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah Chakra is just a forumgoer and an all round Sonic fan.

He was responsible for the Sonic model packs in the 1.1 days if i remember correctly :p

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whoa, have u seen this guys other stuff, it's all freakin brilliant. i hope you're doing some of the modeling on ESF. cuz that shit's good man. u got some talent
I know Chakra for a very long time :p I'm just curious if you just draw frames and then tween a frame or 2 betwen them. If I remember correctly that's how flash cartoons are made.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be back when ESF:Final comes out. If that happens. I intend to reclaim my status as the self-proclaimed greatest piccolo of all time.

And the best everything else of all time.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be back when ESF:Final comes out. If that happens. I intend to reclaim my status as the self-proclaimed greatest piccolo of all time.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SONIC BOYSTER

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

I always felt like Kami was the best piccolo but my memory is terrible

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ELEKTRONIK
SUPERSONIK

Sorry I had to ;). Hi boyster! Haven't seen you on here in forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom