"Just A Game"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you are soo good at ESF that u cant play at pubs, go to DOA server or schorch server or SL they server with good pple go there and you will be calling them hackers.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Well if you are soo good at ESF that u cant play at pubs, go to DOA server or schorch server or SL they server with good pple go there and you will be calling them hackers.....
ok... this is the last time im gona continue with this spam stuff, if u wana "challenge me" or whatever it is u ppl keep doing, pm me fer god sakes. snow... i never claimed to be the best, i enjoy playing at publics. ive played at all those servers before.. usualy full of beginners. and im in the SL clan.... so.... yea....

no im not tryin to be a mod, but please get back on topic of "just a game". pretty please?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ, can you people not read? Groovy told you guys to get back on topic twice and I've heard enough. Warnings for Draylock and Snow for preventing us from getting back on any semblance of the old topic. Pain, drop it, don't even respond to them anymore. I'm giving instant warnings to anybody else who goes off topic from here on out. If you aren't sure what the topic is go back to before the flame war and pick it up from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I sadi was not ment to be a flame it was ment to help him out he made it sound like he hates it when pple call him a hacker if he goes to those servers that wont happen and I did ask to fight him ands yes it was on aim why it was brouthg to the fourms I dont know.

I mean the nottom line there will alywas be those people who will never get good and say that good people hack and that we have no lives and play esf all day it is never going to change, THEY take ESF too serious.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It didn't have to be a flame, it was too off topic for comfort considering that you guys had been told more than once to watch it. Just check yourselves from here on out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow look at all the love in this forum...

I think its about time I became Mr.Anger Management Employee. Now people what do you get out of flaming? What do you get out of making fun of someone for appologizing?

Is it really nescessary to do all this? All you do is gain enemies, rather then keeping your opinions to yourselves you take it as your liberty to bring hatred on these forums and in the game. When I play esf, I am not disrespectfull, when I use to fight with hax I would still congrat the person for there skill level, if they sucked, I just didnt say anything. You guys should try it sometime, except for Snow, he is a good guy and is a respectful player, like bi0. Groovy is respectful...to a point. Take lessons from bi0 and snow, you might learn something great :)

I will continue this session later on my friends, good night and sleep tight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread makes me cry *sniff* and EC you aren't in SnS

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will let EC get away with that post because this thread is mostly centered around him and he almost touched on the subject at hand. Gman, however... was nice and OFF TOPIC. I warned you all once, and now I'll :warning: Warn :warning: Gman for not paying attention. If you have an issue with it, IM me.

Best answers
Just remember Sonic Boyster, its "Just a forum"

Its a joke, kind of on topic too ..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It certainly is. Unfortunately some people choose to take advantage of it and do what they want, disrupting the otherwise peaceful discussions and debates of others. If we just let it happen whenever it happened people would find the forums intimidating or useless and leave. Since we don't want that to happen, we have to stick to our guns and not be as leniant as usual. If you want to go flame crazy, do it through private messages or take it to another forum.

In the meantime I'm sticking by just what I said two statements ago and I'm handing out warnings to anyone who continues pushing this thread off topic. You make my fifth warning of the evening, and your own second. One more warning in this thread and I'll request that this and all possibly all future threads on cheating be closed and removed from the forum.

Best answers
It's not that easy. We cant "trace his ip". We might be able to if we had his phone line tapped/wired and he was on a 56k, but im guessing that no1 here does and that devil has something faster than 56k. While it may be vandalism, as sonic said, the anonymity of the net is what helps to fuel devil's actions and the actions of other like him. They do it because they feel like it and it makes them feel powerful, and there's nothing much we can feasibly do to stop them. All we can do at the moment is slow them down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just close this damn thread already. Simple as that. Sonic, there is no point in giving warning now.. no one seems to care, just get someone to CLOSE this thread.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock, stfu, and knock it off.

Any more crap out of you and this thread is history, and so are you.

Do not talk back to moderators.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
Just close this damn thread already. Simple as that. Sonic, there is no point in giving warning now.. no one seems to care, just get someone to CLOSE this thread.
:sigh: Have it your way. Mytix gets the final warning and the thread will be closed as soon as a super moderator gets to it from this point. Mystix you get a warning because you should have PMed and I'm not backing down from my earlier statement about giving warnings for off topic posts.

If anyone wants to rekindle this thread... do so at your own risk. Don't take this back to the Devil dump thread whatever you do, that thread needs to get back on topic or I'll start handing out warnings there too.

Best answers
ok everyone lets stop fighting please :).

Ok guys like Devil crashes games cause he said back in uh damn what did he say OH YEA like he said like back in some game he played he was real good at and people called him hackers and stuff so he got real pissed one day and so he started looking for hacks because if they was going to call him a hacker he said thats what he will be. So that is the reason he started crashing servers. So to put it roughly when someone calls him a hacker or pisses him off he will crash it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And now not only does EC get off for cheating but he gets special flaming priveleges too.

Going back ontopic, however...

What I would like to know is this: we have a confessed cheater here, and I think somewhere in this thread someone announced that he posted links to the crash script and speed hack on another forum, or so I seem to recall.

What I'd like to know, is the team or forum admins going to be planning any retaliatory action for these offenses? Or are we going to continue sputtering out warnings at upset players and call it even? Because by my logic you'll be handing out warnings and closing threads forever at that rate.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
And now not only does EC get off for cheating but he gets special flaming priveleges too.

Going back ontopic, however...

What I would like to know is this: we have a confessed cheater here, and I think somewhere in this thread someone announced that he posted links to the crash script and speed hack on another forum, or so I seem to recall.

What I'd like to know, is the team or forum admins going to be planning any retaliatory action for these offenses? Or are we going to continue sputtering out warnings at upset players and call it even? Because by my logic you'll be handing out warnings and closing threads forever at that rate.
SaiyanPride, the team is working on stopping cheaters, but realistically, nothing can be done but education on how to properly ban hackers from servers.

This thread is closed, no one has spamming or flaming rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom