Jimesu's Goodbye

Best answers
Attention Everyone: Jimesu_Evil, the modeller/model editor is no more. I have quit modelling due to a sudden lack of interest in ESF, Half-Life and modelling alltogether. I am now finishing year 10 in school and next year I will be in year 11 (duh), and so I will need to study more, and I will not have any time to make models. This means any unreleased models of mine will never be released, as I have deleted them all. All of my models are free to be edited, just as long as you provide credit. Hopefully someone will improve Raditz and Nappa. Also if someone wants to finish my piccolo model, they can release it (not pointing my finger at anyone Nuttzy) lol.

My apologies to the people who have been waiting for these models, and thank you everyone for your support, and goodbye.

Best answers
sad to see u go :( . when u say goodbye do u mean u are leaving the forums or just stopping ur modellling projects?
i havnt played a game on hl since 1.1 was first released and i just tested it out to c what it was like and before that i hadnt played a game since like april which was esf 1.0,
u dont have to leave the community if u aint gonna play the game anymore, i just stick around to help people and to watch the game take shape as i like watching the development of games. :)

Best answers
Nah, I'm leaving the community. Maybe I'll come back later (I know I will eventually) but right now I have pretty much no time to do anything on these forums or any other for that matter. I'm auditioning for a new play, and I need to memorize the lines, and if I get the part, I'm gonna be flat out with School work, auditions and my job. I'll definitely check around on holidays though.

Oh, and by the way, my ambition in life is to become a big time actor. Remember this: If James Thomas ever becomes a big time actor, you guys can say "We knew him before he was famous." But then again I may not become famous. One can only hope. :)

Best answers
Sad to see you go m8 we can still ure nappa and radditz right ( esf movies ) you still havent Pmed back

Greetz
Maistro

Best answers
gl in the acting dude, my cousin is into acting as well, she was 5th in the state in acting last time i heard from her ( i live in australia ).
dun stress about school work 2 much as well , when i started my senior years i thought it was going to be heaps hard and was going to soak up heaps of time but it doesnt, the though is just a phase that every1 goes through when they become a senior i suppose. u dont have to study intensly to do well, just make sure u understand everything and revise for a month or so before ur final exams.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all come crawling back

Every single one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom