Jet Lee

Best answers
I reckon he kiskc major ass, the once upon a time in china series OWN so does kiss of the dragon...cant wait for the new movie.

what do u think?

Best answers
I wish Bruce Lee was Alive... :cry:

But Jet Li Replaces him for now...Hes chill

Best answers
heh well Jet Li knows about 17 different Martial Arts and Bruce Lee only knows Ju-Jitsu so ummmm I think Jet Li ownz Bruce.:]

Best answers
even if jet li knew every martial arts, goku would still pwn him...
hell even krillin would kik his ass.
wonder what jet li power level is..

Best answers
Agrees with XxGojetaxX :)

Jet li is cool 2 but....you cant realy compare him to bruce lee

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vortex... First off let me assure you that dragonball Z is not real. In fact, there are no martial arts at all in Dragonball Z, unless you count the ki attacks. Everything else is based on power level and speed, since everything is a blur no matter what you learned in school. Oh, and those ki attacks aren't real either. By DBZ standards Jet Li wouldn't probably be around 6 or 7 PL, but taking into account that dragonball Z isn't real... let's just leave it at that.

Jet li as Vegeta would be interesting to watch...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u r forgetting that bruce lee can beat anyone in under 1 minute, and has prooved he could. jet li really wouldnt stand a chanc. sure he has alot of flash but it just wouldnt compare to bruce lee's mastery of his art.

Best answers
as a litlle kiddie I thought Bruce lee pwned
he is a great fighter and he's funny
quote: you hit board, board don't hit back

Best answers
well im4 you ever seen that movie where Jet Li is in a Tournament and He is wearing Red I forgot wat it was called.
Watch it and compare Brucey and Jet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bruce lee > jet li

bruce lee was the man!

Best answers
Yeah Jet Li (not lee) is cool, a great marital artist/actor. I saw all his movies but I didn't like the Once Upon a Time in China 1 2 or 3 because of hours of subtitles = bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u have to remember that eped that that was a movie not real life. against bruce lee, jet li wouldnt be able to land half his **** and one mistake would be his ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but even still

comparing movie jet li to real life bruce lee bruce will still come out on top because hes so much better than even what jet li can do with movie magic and stuff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bruce Lee died? when? why was i not informed? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
heh well Jet Li knows about 17 different Martial Arts and Bruce Lee only knows Ju-Jitsu so ummmm I think Jet Li ownz Bruce.:]
bruce lee knew a whole lot of fighting styles

which is how he made jeet-kun-do by combining about 20 different fighting styles into 1 super style so u cant say he only knew 1 style if it was a style that he invented by taking master techniques from many many other styles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom