Jerry Springer's Royal Rumble

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ahahahahaha, hello America!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vq2r7hPUNo&feature=PlayList&p=A134540975071651&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22[/ame]

Seriously what is wrong here

Working in security there is like getting paid to go to the gym.

Why the hell do the people applaud when they start fighting?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to burst your little anti-american bubble, but jerry springer is 100% staged acting =P.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nah of course I don't generalize. There is no such thing a country with more than 75% people acting like this, it is very subjective.

But it gave me a lot of laughs. BTW, acting, really? lol why do this shows get ratings, go watch the WWE instead.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure they stopped filming springer a good while back, i dont even think any network runs re-runs. If they do, i dont have that channel (and i have 900 channels >_>)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to burst your little anti-american bubble, but jerry springer is 100% staged acting =P.
Even if it is staged, it does say something about our country if our citizens can find such trash so entertaining.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if it is staged, it does say something about our country if our citizens can find such trash so entertaining.
You mean like reality shows?

Its all a load of bullcrap if you ask me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It works, just not the embeded version. You have to go to youtube itself to watch it.

The youtube link is at the top of the window.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You mean like reality shows?

Its all a load of bullcrap if you ask me.
But people do find it entertaining.

I'm laughing my ass now though, thinking that Reality shows are called REALITY shows but are actually staged. I mean wtf? And they don't even announce its staged. I hate when THE company fools you.

But why the hell they cheer for it???

lol I would like to work there in security lol, ill get buff in a week, and get paid to do so.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the applause is usually fake too, especially on springer.

those guys run all sorts of sound effects, i really doubt they have different crowds have the same exact harmony chanting JERRY JERRY JERRY" every time by coincidence.

why do I know this? my mother ****ing loved springer, Where else could you see a fat man in a diaper chase a midget up a tree. (besides canada)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do I know this? my mother ****ing loved springer, Where else could you see a fat man in a diaper chase a midget up a tree. (besides canada)
Jackass :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom