Jedi Knight 3 - Jedi Academy

Best answers
.... yeah so whos played it.... and what did you think of it... i got %75 of so i am lucky .. i thing its an awsome game , finshed it and playing it again going to follow the dark side this time...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Used to play it a lot long ago, don't play it these days. I used to like the game, but it got boring after a while of net play.

Side note: If you meet Pcjoe in JK3, run - RUN for your life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i beat joe a few times

nothing near omgwtfbbqrunforlife

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the online saber massacres, I think it would be wise to run if u ever see a stormtrooper with a blue double saber... coming your way.

...and run fast :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jaja, i used to play it, fun using that melee bug where you use force pull and knock em back and over, then pull them back, and repeat, you can pwn some saber mastohs easly :O if you see an unarmed sand guy running towards you, leave the server ;O

Best answers
lol... ididnt know it was so old, anyway its a good game..... i love the idea of training to be a jedi

Best answers
finished it about nine times. When I was playing the game, it had about 2 servers, one official, so I gave up it's net play. too bad it's very short.

Best answers
omg I didn't know Joe played, I wanna take him! I love that game, avid player, play at least once or twice a day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never played JK3 online, allthough I beatthe single player campaign. I was pretty good at JK@ online though. Phear teh BobaPhat.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've a mod for it, it change the singelplayer guns in bfp blasts :D
the game it self is cool, it brings some q3a secrets to the light :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never lost to anyone before in a saber fight...well once....suddenly Luke Skywalker cut off may arm X_x

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to play it, as well. I was disappointed that the single saber became...well...useless compared to the 2-sided saber, at least, that's what I thought. There are some things I preferred about JK2, but I definitely liked JK3 quite a bit. That and KOTOR are the highlights of my Star Wars collection, ATM.

Best answers
i like the single bladed saber more than the others but you just cant compete agains some one with 2 or a staff!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually go by the name "Cortex" in JKA. If anyone wants to duel me (no force), i'll be more then happy to accept ^_^
Hibiki - I'm pretty sure I murdered you, you might have killed me once per 10 kills -_-
EfFeCt - Not at all, I murder dual/double saber users every day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pssh theres always better people

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do get owned, but it's hard to find people that can do it. Most people who play JKA have the concept of "WOO, LETS SWING MY DOUBLE EDGED SABER IN BOY WITH SINGLE SABER FACE AND KILL!!!" Makes it easy for me though, they just run into my hits.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the single saber lol. It does a ridiculous amount of damage. Luckily i created a technique to beat them each and every time: Hit and run. So much for a technique...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesnt always work. If you're going to get hit by a swing that slow, you deserve to be killed. Even so, I think the double sabers are rediculous. You can slash someone once or twice at the speed of the the fast single saber, and it will do more damage then a heavy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I was on there for a long while. I really loved the single player lightsaber combat but online aggravated me.

"Too many exploits." lol

And yeah, i agree with you Joe. I stopped playing because I couldn't have a single saber anymore. It was stupid; it seemed pretty even to me, really. The staff does the most damage, the doubles give the most defense, and the single should've blended them both. Instead, they lazily seem to have rigged it up so that the game sees it as having two single bladed sabers--defense and offense x2.

In any case I proved that point one day where I was getting creamed, so I pulled out the double and did some cartwheels and everyone died.

@Joe: I like playing in servers with only Force Jump. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom