I've been practicing a bit...

Best answers
I've been away from here for a while now, and finally decided to return (not that anyone missed me ^^).

Here are a few new sigs I've done (oh, and some of them may look like they are from tutorials, and thats because they are).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are all so simple and missing so much. Some times simplicity IS better but not for these. They are all like made from tutorials and simple. you fonts too.....ehhhhh bad.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best are the first and third one thaother 2 are OK to

Best answers
Smurf said:
They are all so simple and missing so much. Some times simplicity IS better but not for these. They are all like made from tutorials and simple. you fonts too.....ehhhhh bad.
considering these sigs were the first things I did after mastering the tutorials, they should be pretty similar to them, I admit. I do have room to improve. I posted for comments in order to improve.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. tutorial
2. tutorial
3. tweaked tutorial as far as i know
4. havent seen a tutorial of that

so that is just more like tutorial copying u should try brushing, looks far better and u dont need a tutorial for it since u always get different effects >.<maybe only a tutorial to get u started

Best answers
I am aware that they are very similar to tutorials, and again, I say that these were made in experimentation of those tutorials. I shall vary more later on, when I make more sigs.

Best answers
AHHHHHHH a Smurf kill it kill it

hmmm i still dont know how u guys do that

Best answers
Well yea there all tuts, so you dont really have to show them. Cuz anybody can make that. So just make something with thoos tuts and show that in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom