It's Over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont ask about the title, it was the original name for this piece, but it went in another direction. I like grunge and ermmm....i hope yo do to :).

This piece is cool cause if you look closly, you will begin to see many different faces, its really wierd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called a lack of imagination ^_^. Look closer, there not all human faces, i spoted some dog faces, demon faces, alien, ghost all kinds of faces. And I already said the title was the original name for it, but it went in a new direction but i decided to keep the name. The original one was going to be about a battle that was over, but i like rusty stuff :devgrin:

Best answers
Yeah, you do start seeing a lot of faces... thats weird. Reminds me of a piece I once made, I swear there was an evil bunny in it!! maybee I'll post it up again :]

Awesome job... I like grunge, and I love the rusty look you got here. Awesome job man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFLMAO

nice imagination 1m4 ...hehe

its all psycological..if i was tos ay that u would see like green mnchkin man, then u would see them aswell after staring at the pic for a while..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i noticed some of those, you pointed out a few more ^_^. You begin to see some freaky stuff when you stare at it for a while.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres what i see, dont call me sick minded, if you are over 17 or atleast 15, if ur young, dont even click

Edit:
While you did the right thing by adding an age limit, I dont think it's entirely appropriate for this forum. Link removed.

Ryoko

Best answers
I found a dog face. Bottom left hand corner. it has a spot over one, Eye.

[Edit] Here ya goes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah there is nothing.... i have been staring at it for the past three hours

Best answers
Bleh, are you guys blind or something?

The bunny can also be a beaten up snake, and there is another emu behind the sperm:
update:
omg, there is a shark too

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROOOOOFL @ phil x'D.

Nice art overall. o_O But I don't understand the "it's over" part.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
ROOOOOFL @ phil x'D.

Nice art overall. o_O But I don't understand the "it's over" part.
There are 2 emu's, a bunny and an ev0l worm on that thing and you don't get the "it's over" part?

Best answers
Kairi, if u turn that doggy, upside down, u get homer with hair..iduno i think its just me

Retired
Best answers
omg you need a lot of imagination for that, I personally just see a nice texture background that could be used for some midevil setting of some sort. anyway nice job on the analyzing Phil ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see a nice splash with a nice wear and tear look to it. GJ Raiko =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom