Best answers
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On both pictures, all I see is sand and rocks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, just a few decades and who knows, we might get internet pop-ups asking us if we want to buy property on mars!

he's right proof > believing.
this is a big step forwards

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how much an acre of Mars land will go for... hmmm~

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Exactly 44,6 Mars Dollars.
WTB conversion table plz send tell

Will there be storm insurance? If I die from my house being destroyed from a storm I want to make sure that I'm covered.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
By Judhaism apparently theres no aliens, forgot why xD

Don't crucify me please, I believed once too, since the world is so big, but the rabbi answered this question as well, I just forgot what he said... damn

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The talmud, torah and kabbalah seem to suggest otherwise. I suppose it depends on which rabbi you speak to. I live near a hassidic neighborhood, and I frequent their park. There are usually people there willing to talk to you about anything, really, so I sometimes bring up the idea of other inhabited planets and how it'd fit into YAHWEH's plans. The ones I've spoken to seem pretty emphatic about there being other beings in the Universe who aren't simply demons or something of that nature, but of sister civilizations to man.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Didn't got ya.. Do they think like it? Or they say it? based on something of course (from Judaism)

And yeah Judhism isn't like BE GOOD OR GO TO HELL, we are more, explaining why you should act like it and stuff like that, still depends on the lecturer..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think a priest is really qualified to say for sure whether or not there is life in space.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then a scientist isn't really qualified to say whether a supreme being exists or not.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't think a priest is really qualified to say for sure whether or not there is life in space.
Dude he is rabbi, ok. Now there is the Kabblah, book of Zohar which was received from God. (Okay I remember it was written by human that was dictated to him by god, Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai)

And by Kabblahists Aliens weren't created, I ****ING CANT remember why.. And yes the rabbi did said: But the world is so big blah blah blah, he answered it, ill try to find some info about it.

By the way, if you are really interested there's scientific facts in the Jewish bible/kabblah (CANT REMEMBER WHICH AHHHHHH) that were written about 1000 years ago and only now science finds them, really sometimes they just prove what was already written. I really think that if this is the case, something is going on here...

Nix you still haven't answered me: do this guys think like that? Or they learned about it and know the answer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nix you still haven't answered me: do this guys think like that? Or they learned about it and know the answer?
Yes, people have said it and there are quote in the Tanach that suggest this too. Zeo and I were talking about it in the astronaut claims there are aliens thread.

To me it's a very plausible thought that there are other beings in the universe. While learning about Jewish thoughts on extra-terrestrial life there was a text that pointed out how small and un-infinite we are compare to the universe and God, why are we that special that God only created this world and the creatures inhabiting it? It's mind boggling how small we are, and since God is omni-present and all loving and infinite, He has the ability to create and take care for any other beings that could inhabit the universe.

There's probably no life on mars, but the possibility of there having been life there is pretty big, as well as our ability to terraform it. I would personally love to live on mars, and if they open a retirement home there within my life time I am so there.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Maybe got had just put water in Mars because he wants the earthlings to continue living but God see there is no more hope in the current condition of earth (global warming) and now he prepares Mars for us to inhabit it.

xD

By the way barney why should you live there, what's wrong here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe God did do that, I mean He must have some type of master plan. If He really wanted us to ruin Earth and then go somewhere else I'm sure he has put something into effect so we can do that. Nothing is wrong with Earth per se, I just think it would be ****ing badass to live on mars lol.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Then a scientist isn't really qualified to say whether a supreme being exists or not.
I really don't think anyone is really qualified to say whether or not there is a supreme being. At least no one who has factual evidence. Other than maybe faith.

But more on topic, didn't they find life on mars at one point? Like, microscopic single celled organisms or something? I swore I read about that somewhere sometime.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think anyone is really qualified to say whether or not there is a supreme being. At least no one who has factual evidence. Other than maybe faith.

But more on topic, didn't they find life on mars at one point? Like, microscopic single celled organisms or something? I swore I read about that somewhere sometime.
Never. They did find a small meteorite that hit Earth which originated from Mars. There may or may not be fossilized microscopic organisms within it, the debate on that is still ongoing.

http://seds.org/~spider/spider/Mars/Marsrock/marsrocks.html

Force Pit Member
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom