ITS COMING!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have all summer to wait? I actually dont. Thats why i want the patch to come out as soon as possible.

Best answers
hmm one thing is one my mind , ive looked in archives ,and i saw an ssj 2 majin vegeta model
and it was said there wont be 2nd transformations on 1.2 , but i saw the model , i wonder what they did with it , looked awesome
oh and release the damn thing already , or w/e it is

Best answers
Prolly just future model. There was a perfect cell going on for a while back in the day. hrm... haha makes u wonder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they said it was going to be used for future releases. I'm guessing they're saving it for 1.3, and I can't wait. It's my favorite model the ESF team has put forth yet.

Best answers
I wonder if they will implement smos vegeta that they showed on the forums a while back...since i saw that Pcjoe said it might be put in a fix or something.

Best answers
"IT'S COMING"

Either I've missed it, or it hasn't come. :(

Has the suprise been delayed?

Best answers
Don't worry. Just because it's past the date specified in your time zone doesn't mean the "surprise" has been delayed. I for one live on the East Coast of america, so i'm expecting to see this around 11pm tonight or, Monday Night.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg lives in australia so when it's the weekend there, its moday here. We'll get the surprise soon.

edit: bah, posted at the same time as he did :/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just as i thought. Well, i guess when i get home from work tomorrow it'll be out. I hope the patch if full of goodies (things to make 1.2 enjoyable; for me at least).

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
There has been a small delay due to the fact im so busy at the moment. There are a few elements still to be completed before the launch, so just be teh patient :)

I'll keep you guys updated in this thread, since currently our news system on the main site is screwed

Best answers
JoeJustJoe2 said:
Now for the creds for the answers

1)JoeJustJoe2

2)konstantine77
Nah uh, I came with it fiiirst... the idea atleast.... and I was riiiight... he just had another way of showing it...

Well, we all know whats coming... now lets just wait it out.

*Waits*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a moment there I thought he could be talking about WON shutdown. It is coming soon.

Best answers
Isralien, I know you got it first, and I was thinking about telling him to change the credit to your name, but you probably could take a quarter of the posts in this forum and they would have the letters n,e,w,p,a,t,c, and h in them. (I may be exaggerating a bit, but the point is, you could spell alot of words with all the letters in the nuclear emu phrase.)

Best answers
Bah.. of course ur busy. ... seems that something always happens to delay SOMETHING pretaining to this mod

Best answers
lol, Kon, I wasnt too serious in that post. Its all good.
Atlantis, chill... atleast esf's coders dont get up and leave on the launch day :p, it aint no biggy, itll be released soon... I dont think the esf team has ever let us down. tleast not while I was around.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atlantis said:
Bah.. of course ur busy. ... seems that something always happens to delay SOMETHING pretaining to this mod

You DO understand that the people that make this mod are doing it on their own free will, and aren't get paid a penny to do this? Right?

Also they are "all grown up" which means they have lives, jobs, girlfriends, family stuff. they have more important things to do then to sit around and make a mod they arent getting paid for and say "OMG my fans are going to be so pissed off because the patch im making isnt out at the specified time. They make this mod on their time off. Just some information.

Chances are if they did get paid for this mod, it would be shut down.

Best answers
i hope the delay wont be long , and at least they dont get up and leave , im sure glad there will be esf 1.3 , i can wait for the patch

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Site ETA: probably done by Monday mid-day in the US.

And yes, i do have a wife and son to look after, they always take precidence over ESF work, as does my OktaGone work stuff.

The new site has taken alot of work, (code wise). The design itself is completely independant and interchangeable.

The code itself i will be releasing for mods to use (it will be named ModSite) as an open source Website system for mods to use. Obviously it wont have "all" the same features of the ESF site, but it will enable mods to have a basic site easy to setup.

More news on ModSite & the ESF site soon.

Best answers
Lol, i think you just told them lol :p, anyway nice i cant wait for this new website :), sounds interesting :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait if there's gonna be a new site or something then why are they offering servers to buy in the old site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom