It's been 9 years and 2 days since the last major release of ESF

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
I love it I cannot wait until the next version; D. Esf did the team remarkable progresss.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
In my opinion, the game will be released in 9001 years.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In my opinion, the game will be released in 9001 years.
So then why are you still here ? And no one gives a **** about your opinion to be honest...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Miss that time too (2003-2004) because i barely slept and played Jedi Academy 2 :/

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
What if the ESF team dies from natural causes before releasing the final version?... That would piss off some people :laff:

But i kid, it's actually a pretty long time. I can't believe you guys started programming since you were barely teenagers >.> ... Unless you're all 30 :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I was playing Sega's Dreamcast, Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, and an amazing game called Psychic Force; which is the only reason I found out about ESF. Psychic Force was the first fighting game I ever seen and played where you could fly and have all these over the top powers. Interweb searches surrounding that style led me to ESForces. To this day it is the only other game that comes remotely close to what ESF has accomplished It was GLORIOUS!

[video=youtube;uG2GKqZc15s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG2GKqZc15s[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
My god...10 years, and im still here and waiting...im so dump.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I hope you did more in your life then just waiting for ESF:Final behind your computer... ;p
What do you mean moar? THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!! I COME TO THESE FORUMS EVERY DAY! EVERY F*CKING DAY!! Between noon and 5-am monday through friday.

OH FINAL WHERE ART THOU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom