It works!

Best answers
Well thank you to all who helped me get the game running, the game is awesome, and there's sort of a code where you let them transform and they won't kill you while transforming thing. Anyways the game is cool, but cheap kills sort of annoy me, what I find cheap is different from yours, but oh well. If you ever see me on a server (mostly dragonball ones and team ones) I'm Wench, mostly the trunks model. See you in combat =P.

Hey, my camera zooms around whenever someone advanced combos me, or throws me, anybody out there know why? and sometimes my client makes the chat all like '|:-- that, anybody know why? Like it doesn't affect the game, but it does half crash alot =S... oh well it's still cool!

p.s. Krillin and trunks are my most used characters!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I met you in-game. You called me a noob for simple meleeing you -_-.

The crashing is probably do to the patch. The camera...i dunno. Try what Darkowns suggested. Have fun, and enjoy esf...woot.

Best answers
I did? well then I'm sorry, you sure I wasn't calling someone else one? Simple melee is great for keeping an oponent busy so I'm sorry... You're not a noob, great stratagy....

And thank you for the enlightment! Probably should have checked there first..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
you gotta change the video mode from software to opengl
That all depends on your video card, some cards doesnt support OpenGL, like mine... then again my computer is kinda out-dated, getting a new one in a few days! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom