It Wont Work

Best answers
I just downloaded esf and it wont work, when i try to create a game or join a server it says :

could not load library
C:/SIERRA/COUNTER-STRIKE/ESFORCES/CL_DLL/D.LL

sooo can anyone help me? pleeease reply . thanks bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is a half-life-mod, not a counter-strike-mod!
i think there aren´t any mods, that work with counter-strike
or am I wrong?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that it should work on CS cuz many got it to work with it!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh
you are right
singleplayer-mods don´t work on cs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After reading the error message again, it seems that u r missing the client.dll!! Check ure cl_dll folder in esforces and see if a file called client.dll is in there!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine wurks on cs, make sure ur cs is updated and make sure u install esf in the Couter-Strike folder (not cstrike) in a folder called esforces

Best answers
I bought Counter-Strike retail, and every mod works with mine, u just gotta change the installation coordinates that most mods come with, from that stupid defaut Sierra:/Half-Life/ to Sierra:/Counter-Strike....kinda gets on my nerves, yes and also be sure u have the COunter-Strike retail update all the way to 1.3 for workage. :)

Best answers
i got mines to work with cs. i had to download the the esf file twice but the second time it sent the fdmod.dll file to another folder instead it sent it to the windows folder so i just moved it into my esf folder then i had to take off all the esf audio hardware options in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hawkeye
i got mines to work with cs. i had to download the the esf file twice but the second time it sent the fdmod.dll file to another folder instead it sent it to the windows folder so i just moved it into my esf folder then i had to take off all the esf audio hardware options in the game.
Finally a newbie and not a n00b! And with a brain to boot not to often we see that!

Welcome to the forums!!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
me looks at bruno and tells to stop spamming .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom