it still wan't work

Best answers
i did everything you told me snd it still want work!!!!!

help i changed everything the timout limit, resume game reinstalling and evrything\

help i want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
Go to help section sir, k thnx

this is the help section... :\

so when you join the servers it crashes out? what version of Halflife are you running? i believe it takes version 1.1.1.0 if you do not have that version you need to download it. try changing your video mode to openGL. at the main menu of esf, go to configuration, video, then video modes, and select opengl. also i hear the game works better with the resolution of 640X800 and up... only real reasons why i can think of this error

Best answers
i did everything you told me snd it still want work!!!!!

help i changed everything the timout limit, resume game reinstalling and evrything
yeah? so what? what are you talking about?!?!?! if you don't have a "SPECIFIC" problem why bother posting?!?!

you have to tell us what's the problem! u can't find the exe? :\ or does it crash when you start the game? or does it display an error message?!?! or does it quit after x seconds??!?!?! we can't help if you don't provide information.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
why bother posting if you can't post anything nice at all?
Why bother posting when you are not helping his problem. Sure his post is usless but you posting about it is also concidered spam. :\

Best answers
i tried everything it still goes two the character select screen then it goes back to esf screen i changed the cl_timout limit and i tried two resume game and i reinstalled it and i'm using software mode

you all had emailed me back saying that it want work on software mode but i can satrt a serever and it works good and people are able to join my server i have actually able two fight against people when i start the server people just join mine but i can't join, it it doesn't make sense

please help

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me on this one. change it to openGL the graphics are better, and chances are, this can be the cause of the problem. just do it. at the main menu, go to configurate, video, then video mode and change it to openGL. do it now.

Best answers
LOL HEY LLOYD!!!!! Make sure you didnt check the DEDICATED server box. Thats only when you want your machine only to run a server, this won't allow you to join a server you made from that machine, you could however if you had 2 comps at your house on a LAN. Hope that worX

~RAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom