💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Goku_Son_1
Ever play "Carmageddon"?

My parents fear my coming of age.......
:devgrin: ohh yes... *me owns them all*

2nd one is the best

Best answers
as cool as it sounds....and as much as i would like to play carmageddon (2) on my driving lessons, i cant. i wont. i want to have a lisence! then....after ill get a car ill get some of my friends and we'll do our own version of carmageddon!! hehe. jk.... ill kill them all before we even start with me kamehameha wave. but not to get too much off topic......

does any1 know the "rengler" jeep or something like that? its quite a small jeep. the roof can be opened and the jeep becomes a snoby beverly hills jeep :) im getting that jeep!!! i cant WAIT till i get my lisence!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im learning on a new Ford Fiesta 1.4 diesal. Power steering is awesome :p

Best answers
A wrangler! Woohoo! I want a yellow Voltswagen that I can paint a Tweety face on, a red truck (don't care what type), or a Jeep Cherokee. A convertible if I'm lucky, too... We have a chance on the Bug (Voltswagen), and maybe a cool scooter. Not a motorcycle, unfortunately, but it is still cool.

Right now, we have a white lumina, a white 15-passenger van (for our large family), and a gray...car...I don't know what type, but it's got a big roof and stuff because my father is 6'8", and he needs big cars.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah? I got me a little white chevy cavolier smeared with mud and the license plate in the front is about to fall off...

Best answers
You make about 3.70 USD an hour there.... heh i get pissed when I dont make over 6.50 an hour here. I normally average about 7.00 an hour, and as a Server Assistant (Bus Boy) thats not bad. Generally brings me about 600 a month or so, 2700 shekels (sp?) there :)

Best answers
yeah....it sucks....i get minimum wage. cause im a teenager. but still...its money, and its mine, and i got it with no help from my parents or anybody. so it makes me feel so gr8.

Best answers
HELL NO!! what am i a sucker???? my parents are buying a car for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom