it is possible??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That map is pretty good (i love where you start off ^_^ ) But i noticed a few bugs (not sure if its meant to be like this but anyway) When you land on a mountain or an area which you can slide down you dont die, only where you can stand flat so if you knocked someone onto the mountains then they wont die, but if you knock them onto the floor they will.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another thing that bother's me bigtime, i have an uber l33t comp, but the sky u made in there, the clouds i mean, are very laggy, normally i have an fps of 70-80 but now it's like 20-30 when i look up to the sky or down, when i'm in the map's top.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
That map is pretty good (i love where you start off ^_^ ) But i noticed a few bugs (not sure if its meant to be like this but anyway) When you land on a mountain or an area which you can slide down you dont die, only where you can stand flat so if you knocked someone onto the mountains then they wont die, but if you knock them onto the floor they will.
yeah, its meant to be like that. i wanted to make it so u can stand on the mountain tops (i thought they would be pretty pointless otherwise).

but i can see what u mean, so ive updated the map and made the mountains a bit deadlier :)
links:
www.angelfire.com/ak5/stuff_2/esf_duelskies.zip
www.freewebs.com/scavenger/esf_duelskies.zip

cold steel said:
Another thing that bother's me bigtime, i have an uber l33t comp, but the sky u made in there, the clouds i mean, are very laggy, normally i have an fps of 70-80 but now it's like 20-30 when i look up to the sky or down, when i'm in the map's top.
really? thats odd, coz the maximum r_speeds i found were around 400,
which is pretty decent. my comp runs it fine :)

ive fixed up a few brushes and the map compiled faster, and it's smaller now too!
so maybe it'll run smoother for u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much better in my opinion. Nicely done - you can killed when you land on the side of the mountain but you've kinda sliced the top off (which looks good) and spectators can stand there. Its a very nicely done map. I will most probably recommend it if anyone askes me for a map with fits within its catagory :]

Best answers
i tried it out online earlier today in a one-on-one battle and it rocks!

love the ring too ;)

Best answers
10x for all of u this map pwnz!!
but the respwn should be in the arena and not in the air so can u fix it??

Edit:
can u make 1 map more like cell games style or boduki?

Best answers
<GeVeR> said:
can u make 1 map more like cell games style or boduki?
yeah sure, budoukai map seems appropriate.
just gimme some pics to work with, i cant really remember what it looks like :scared:

Best answers
Cant get it working

I CANT EVER seem to get the map working, the links never work, so could someone please aim me at SSJ4 VEGGIE CHAN or post a link that actually works please :yes: :) :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaigeta said:
I CANT EVER seem to get the map working, the links never work, so could someone please aim me at SSJ4 VEGGIE CHAN or post a link that actually works please :yes: :) :laff:
Well since you were sending me messages all last night and i couldn't get back to them, i sent it to you via email. Enjoy this great tourney map.

Best answers
can some1 gime me a working link for this map again
i exdently deleted all my maps

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
who made that map? coz if you want a always working link upload it at esfw ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom