Is this the END?!?!?!?!

Best answers
yeah, it would come out as esf: source alpha and it'd be incredibly buggy, but would have probs all the stuff from their last hl release

i dont want there to be esf: source
let them make it uber on hl and then leave it,

hmm i thinks ill learn how to model

Best answers
GO TEAM.......
what ever they do they have allready made history for the best action hl game ever which envolves more than a trigger finger, i think.....

Best answers
Yeah, you are right, i have seen a lot of mods of dragon ball, and this is the best for me at the moment :)
I saw you talking about a mod for hl2? if i am not mistaken there are two mods wich are in construction right now, one is Dragon ball adventures if a im not mistaken, i dont rebember the name of the other... well, hope this doestn end yet :) have a little faith!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as ESF goes, chances are that it will at least have more game modes before it is called complete. And since 1.3 doesn't have more gamemodes, well...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good Kama, looking forward to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I can discern from the DBA site, it's moving slower than 1.3, and the first release probably won't be as good either. No competition there. I'd say DBZ: Saga's is competition too but there's no online capabilities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if there is a 1.4, it'll be made to just fix bogs and add a couple of features suggested by us.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was playing ESF earlier today...just messing around in 1.2.3.... and I relized.... The only thing I like about ESF is the community... after owning a couple noobs then being owned by a couple pro's, I just lost interest in esf...It just seem's repeditive to me now.. O_O it was hard, but Its like I was hit by a train... ESF is just...now boring...I can only wait for b1.3 ... but that wont be hard.. becuase it seem's that the esf team is just , drifting away from the mod.. honestly , I dont think we'll see a b1.5...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.4 wouldn't be a bug fix. 1.3.1 would be a bug fix. 1.4 would be a totally new version with brand new features.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
i think 1.3 el be their last big release, and after that just release bug fixes and tune it a bit, and maybe a map or two
I think this is how it will be. After transformations, I don't know what other big features they could add.

Hybrid said:
The team seems like they don't care about esf anymore. To be honest, I'd be surprised if they finish 1.3.
Ye of little faith. For the most part, coding transformations should be easier than coding advanced melee and whatnot. It's the models that are probably taking quite a while, and from what I see, the modellers are handling that just fine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
think this is how it will be. After transformations, I don't know what other big features they could add.
they have alot they could add (out of possibility they said they wouldnt add some of these but ya never know)

special moves
more characters (the unimportant characters)
fusion
um fusion characters
all new sprites and models (not really big)

or the biggest they may decide, out of a small chance, to completely move to the hl2 or the source engine

when i played hl2, btw, the only thing that lagged was the intense graphics and the game was amazingly smooth and very stable even with the intense graphics

and as well, i dont think the team will go much past 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the team already said they would never move to HL2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wasnt saying they would now was i though, just expressing the fact that theres alot more they could do to esf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom