Is there any difference?

Best answers
Is there any difference between the generic beams like the green and the blue, or is it just for affects. And also will there be more classes to ascend to later in development (Like from imperfect cell to imperfect cell 2 to perfect cell) or is it just going to stay at two per character, and why does it take so long to go up in power levels (Like two hours just to be at 24 million with dragonballs thrown in, not that I'm complaining about playing ESF for that long.) Also are we going to see more classes?(Like one of the androids or Debora?)Whew! What a lot of wining!

Best answers
all the generic beams deal the same ammount of damage as long as the same ammount of energy is put into them.

i think more transformations are planned for beta 1.3 but im not sure about that, i think pcjoe is coding a particle system in 1.3 which will probably be the main feature of 1.3 so the extra transformations might be the next beta after 1.3.

im not sure about new classes , judt do a search by clicking on the search button at the top. personally i wouldnt want any more characters, we allready have all the main characters from the show, its fine as it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the generic beams are the same, they just have different colors.

And as for transformations... later. Maybe around 1.4 or 1.5. No one really knows. :rolleyes:

Also, since you're new to the forums, here's a tip: Use the search function before you ask questions in the future. :smile:

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom