Is santa a stalker?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He basically knows everything about you:

he knows when you're asleep or awake, whether you've been good or bad, he even knows where you live O_O.

Basically he's the ultimate unnoticed stalker :|

Best answers
Hate to break it to you, but santa isn't real.. Santa was invented by the Coca-Cola inc. to give kids something to look forward to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol @ Santa being created by Coca-Cola XD

Initially he was some goody 2 shoes named Nicolas or something :|

Best answers
Lionheart... ur 15... please dont tell me you don't know the truth about Santa!

Santa was actually a man named phil who liked potatoes. He also liked growing potatoes and selling potato drugs. He also did smuggling and beer. Although he was sober most of the time, it was when the Coca Cola company approached him that he became drunk with power and began annihilating the earth by making kids think that making old grannies cross the road will get them that PS3 they've always wanted.

Best answers
Hate to break it to you, but santa isn't real.. Santa was invented by the Coca-Cola inc. to give kids something to look forward to.
Uh no.

Coca Cola are responsible for the red and white outfit, nothing more. (and even that is debateable)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fictional omniscient beings are not a concern to me.

Annie

A
Isn't santa just jesus in pajamas?

So isn't the real question...is jesus a stalker?

Best answers
Santa... sigh... what has the world come to?

As far as I know, he was saint Nicolas (one of jesus's followers), but then they made him fat, dressed with red and white and... fat.

Because of current Santa's "existence", christianity has hit rock bottom. Christmas is about CHRIST'S BIRTH, not some fat bloke's gift party.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stalker
To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

Considering jolly ol' Saint Nick only comes around once a year, I think it's safe to say, no, he isn't a stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom