Is it me or...

Best answers
Yeah I've been accused of having hacks before, once even a "kick bot", no idea what that would be, lol. People seem to always be insulting melee now, seems like one person on every server is like "STOP USING MELEE! IT'S ***! IT TAKES NO SKILL! YOU MELEE WHORE!". So damn annoying. like kame-spamming the whole map takes skill...(not that I'm against that :)) Once I even got called a lamer for attacking someone. It didn't matter how. It was for attacking him. At all. Even untransed, and with lower PL.

Best answers
i get called a hacker...mainly because i suck so much people must thinks its a bad hack :cry: :p
but anyway just igrore(sp) morrons like them they dont listen when you try talking to them as well but oh well

if only i was jackie chan ill go drunk master on they're asses

Off topic

wheres V got to i havent seen him for a while now.....

Best answers
|::Z::| Kakarotto was the 1 i was with. If thats not you then its 1 of your members cuz he claimed he was leader.
He was good and was besting me 3 out of every 5 fights.

Also I did not accuse any1 of using aimhack, i only speculated cuz Kakarotto's was accusing me of aimhack when i was able to follow him thru his teleporting frenzies(not 100% but around 60% of the time i was able to follow him thru, and why? cuz i dont move around i stay in 1 spot on defensive mode and watch and swoop in when the time comes). Anyways what i was trying to say is that he was accusing me of bsing with aimhack when he was the 1 tping around like crazy and able to whack me out of nowhere. I mean thinkin about tping around like that makes me dizzy.

In short, the way he was meleeing was more "BS" than how i was meleeing and since i was able to follow him easy for most parts he then accuses me of aim. When i asked him about it he says i use aim and he is all skill. So, the way i melee is a hack and every1 else is a skill?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by theStampede
|::Z::| Kakarotto was the 1 i was with. If thats not you then its 1 of your members cuz he claimed he was leader.
Yea if u fought him recently, he's the new leader, i've stepped down, going home for summer.

Also I did not accuse any1 of using aimhack, i only speculated
Quoting your first post: "I dont know if he was the 1 using aimhack himself or some tp script."

Agreed, that was more speculation than accusation- my bad.

When i asked him about it he says i use aim and he is all skill. So, the way i melee is a hack and every1 else is a skill?
Thanks for informing about this, I'll talk to him about it.

---------------------------------------------
There are always people who say stuff like "you hack", blah blah.... if you want to know what that is, just read Evil Trunk's reply again (on top).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom