Is it just me...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make me admin?

Seriously though, a new forum skin couldn't hurt. I hate the one we have now, it's too bright.

Best answers
New skin contest? <-- :yes: Using ESF logo and whatever else you want to make it look cool or something. The skin now is too plain and its like a default skin. Maybe enable so that you can choose between all of the skins that people make for the forum? So that your skin is personal to your user name and is saved and change able in the user CP. Or if that took up too much bandwidth then the user could like change it every time they log on by right clicking the skin and selecting which one they wanted.

I have been inactive for a while cause my comp is kinda messed up and we don't have highspeed at my new house yet. :S
Maybe if an animation of android 18 was available to look at like Buu's but with 18's boobs jiggling and she's naked.o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we all wear funny hats. Funny hats always do the trick.
FUNNY HAT DAY!
That, or a summer forum competition in the near future.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Make me admin?
I don't think a "most outlandish and unattainable dream" competition would get very far :rolleyes:

However, the idea of a competition for a new skin would certainly kill two birds with one stone. I realize that it'd cater to the more artisitcally-minded people, but a forum skin doesn't need to be completely flashy and utterly jaw-dropping; it just needs a consistent theme. In that respect, it might not close the door for too many people.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I could think of is an offical esf tourny, hosted by esf itself rather then esf-world hosting a competition. It would raise more interest for the mod, especially people that would look at the mod profiles on otehr sties such as hl2files and Moddb. Other then that I all I could think of would probably be a art contest for the art section.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They tried that with the ESF League. I don't think an offical ESF tournament woud work.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Saru would win that..

Maybe we should do a "ESF Weekend" thing where we all play ESF all weekend.. no tournie rules and no winners. Like a lan except most of us can't see each other.

Im sure we could flood all the clan servers.

It would probably get boring though. What about a mod war.. lets go and look for some other dbz forum and call them wimps and tell them that they suck ass.
jk ofcourse I wouldn't do that either

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about making some smily's that will look like dbz caracter it will be cool

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I don't know how many grinning Goku icons it would take to send me off the deep end.. but it wouldn't be a lot. o_O

What if everyone just sent in cash and we bought Majin_You a car?

.. wouldn't have to be a big car..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thirty-one posts in one thread over ten hours isn't bad at all...

I'd say it's just you. Plus, summer just started for alot of people. Give them a couple weeks, they'll be bored in no time.

Best answers
How about you release 1.3 Content at 15 minute intervals for 2 hours? That'll work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom