Iruka & Mizuki

Best answers
EDIT:well here are two "new" models based from the gunin body I did for kakashi, so only heads are different

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the faces are the same, just a skinedit on the cut/eyes and different hair ;O

Best answers
In other words, Not worthy of critisizm, Just check out the crits you got on kakashi, the same applies for these two .

Best answers
The bodies are basically all the same in the show except for the size and structure. Why not show all of the models together to compare height and stuff and show all the models you've done so far!? I think that would top everyone off on your skills!

Best answers
I dono what u people are all crazy bout naturo bout.. dont really like that show... kinda lame

But regardless, nice model :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I Started Watchin Naruto, I Started To Think DBZ Was Lame..Well...The Translated One's Though :] , Nice Models... I Dont Think Iruka Has A Shuriken Holder (I Think Thats What Its Called :S)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Just Finished Watchin The First Episode Of Naruto (Again..) , And Mizuki Doesnt Have A Shuriken Holder (Holster?) , But Iruka Does, But Its Not That High, It Should Be Right Above The Knee Not Right Up The Crotch Area, Im Going To Watch More Naruto And Find Out If Kakashi Is Lowered To..
*EDIT* Kakashi's Is The Same As Iruka's, Looks A Bit Smaller Though..

Best answers
so whats a Gunin? I know the 3 stages are Genin, Chuunin, and Jounin, but whats a Gunin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom