Iron mother****ing maiden

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just came back from their gig in Belgrade. Wow......just...WOW. ****ing WOW. I have NEVER seen a better band live, or a better crowd. The 20 or so minutes when they played Fear of the Dark, Run to the Hills and Hallowed Be Thy Name one after the other, I felt like I was in heaven. God......I'd say I'm speechless, but it seems I'm not since I'm posting about it. Though there was a period after the concert that I was just going "WOW, WOW, WOW" and couldn't say anything else until I calmed down.

BTW, Lauren Harris (who was opening for them) was good too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steve Harris' daughter, riding the daddy train to fame and fortune...

as for maiden, they've still got the bug, that's for sure. but i've seen better live acts, Metallica, Megadeth, ACDC, Guns n Roses (yep...), and Dream Theater.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, guns n roses was amazing when they came here.

i've only seen iron maiden once, and it sucked. it was the tour for their new album and they refused to play anything old. so...yeah. that blew.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Steve Harris' daughter, riding the daddy train to fame and fortune...

as for maiden, they've still got the bug, that's for sure. but i've seen better live acts, Metallica, Megadeth, ACDC, Guns n Roses (yep...), and Dream Theater.
She was okay, but she has a relatively weak voice. I could hardly hear her over the others. And her guitarist is completely unoriginal, just some random shredding. All in all, it didn't sound all that bad, but incomparable to Maiden in any case.

I'd like to see Metallica as well, but I'll probably go see Maiden again a second time in 2010 until that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom