IRC

Best answers
IRC, i've read the help from the main site, but for the love of god , all I can get from it is type "/JOIN #esf" but no one is there, and esf site doesn't explain the steps in detail can anyone help me? I really wanna participate in the release party.

Best answers
www.mirc.com

IRC is not accessable by an internet browswer...none that I know of anyways. That is a link that should work if you have an IRC client like MIRC installed. Get it at the above link.

Best answers
Oraculo77 said:
www.mirc.com

IRC is not accessable by an internet browswer...none that I know of anyways. That is a link that should work if you have an IRC client like MIRC installed. Get it at the above link.
funny that, because the link works with MIRC :rolleyes: Also works with my IRC scripts.

Best answers
Hey I just get into #esf:D bunch of people there already:) probably there will be a tons more later:D I will be with all of you, and leave my comp on:) but I will go and dream some about ESF 1.2:D it's past 6am here, and I not sleeped YET:D and in tuesday I have important exam:( well I hope I get ESF 1.2, and still have time to prepare for exam:)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom