IRC

Best answers
So Orin why did u not make a channel on Undernet ? in your chat server are a few ppls...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you are referring to me?

If so, *edit* GameSurge is where the official ESF IRC channel so it makes sense to host it there also, but I did not create the channel. I believe Torlon did that.
The channel does not have many active helperes at the moment, this is because of the fact that hardly anyone comes in there - this will change when 1.3 is released and we do know about this :)

Anyway, is this not the sort of thing that should be sent via a pm?

Best answers
Undernet is the best location for ESF channel...i can make it. u can join ...and help ppls there u knw how to join Undernet ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
I think you are referring to me?

If so, *edit* GameSurge is where the official ESF IRC channel so it makes sense to host it there also, but I did not create the channel. I believe Torlon did that.
The channel does not have many active helperes at the moment, this is because of the fact that hardly anyone comes in there - this will change when 1.2.3 is released and we do know about this :)

Anyway, is this not the sort of thing that should be sent via a pm?
thats 1.3 ^^

And dont forget im still trying to get into the helper team ^^

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cyb0rg said:
Undernet is the best location for ESF channel...i can make it. u can join ...and help ppls there u knw how to join Undernet ?
That would be a needless travel for people who are already having trouble with ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyb0rg said:
This will not happen. Ever.
Gamesurge is as good as any IRC server, plus its already established there - why move?

There is simply no reason to.

Best answers
beacause Gamesurge is not so popular that undernet.....and not many ppls know your serv that`s way !

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes they do. Its stikified under Off-Topic. Therefor everyone that plays esf knows about it. Thus making this arguement null and void.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, its easy to join a server, so whats so much better than typing a different name out? -_-

It's not about how popular the server is.

People find our server from the forums, not some channel list on some other server.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should ESF move too a warez network?

Back in the day when GameSurge was Gamesnet it was very popular and made a lot of regulars and veterans. Gamesnet/GameSurge has been ESF's home since before my time with ESF and I don't think they will ever move or add a channel too a different network especially a warez network which this mod is against.

Plus you got some Gamesurge staffers on this community and I don't think they will ever move so you should just drop it especially before you get some kind of warning for advertising :)

Best answers
hm..GameSurge is a small place and a few ppls join FSF chan..
undernet is the "big one" and that`s way ! if u want ppls know what is ESF...u must try undernet !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This discussion has gone on for too long.
ESF will not move to "undernet", or any other network - it stays on gamesurge.
People can find out about the IRC channel from the site and community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom