IQ test... *i'm looking for 1)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well..... i am looking for a IQ test program.. BUT i want the program in DUTCH and it must be a good one.. last 1 gave me a IQ of 50.. what isnt correct.. lol.. anyway.. any dutch guys know 1?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All online polls will give you the wrong answer. The only way to get an accurate reading is if you sit down and get the offical test on paper.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got 1924 once :\ online, of course

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell u right away your a dumb ass sky....

^_^
j/k..what hsu said is right :eek:

Retired
Best answers
yeah those online IQ test are bullox, I had 101 once, 115, once. isnt accurate at all.

Best answers
Yep those online ones are bogus i got like a 93, but on the offical paper and pencil ones i have one of about 151.

In dutch o_O k, well if you live in dutchland it wont be that hard

Retired
Best answers
I think the online one was more accurate for you Ecchi pr0n :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IQ tests don't determine your intelligence at all, just how well you can take a test.

Best answers
Judge said:
I think the online one was more accurate for you Ecchi pr0n :D
Lol actully if you really get to know me, you will understand im very bright, just like to have fun more. . . O-o deja vu thats what i told my aunt when she found my bong when i was in Highschool

Best answers
There are four kinds of inteligence in my opinion, one of which is the most important - but often ignored, social, academic, common, and logical.

Social Inteligence is self explanitory.
Academic means you can test well - hence IQ Test.
Common Inteligence - You can do it, but you must work for it.
Logical - You can find the basic component of any problem, even if your not majorly knowledgeable on the thing - break it down and solve the 'jist of it.

Unfortunatly we live in a world based on academic and social inteligence. Academic because there is written documentation, and social because that is how you work with others so it too can be recorded.

I think many lack Academic Inteligence.

I believe a larger portion of computer people contain logical inteligence.

Any girl with a cell phone lacks common inteligence - especially when behind the wheel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always done well on tests because I absorb things quickly. I just pick it up on the first try. That doesn't mean im necessarily smarter than someone else. I don't have, er, charisma. So I lack Social intelligence, I suppose. I have a lot of friends, but it takes me a while to become chummy with someone. Probably because I'm an ass, heh. Just an example, I guess.

Best answers
i chewed through all my exam papers in 15 minutes and fell asleep for the remainder(an hour)

but that doesnt mean I am literally a smart guy

Cookster said:
Any girl with a cell phone lacks common inteligence - especially when behind the wheel.
Im mostly based on Logical Intelligence,and on the borderline of Academic and low on the Social

ar too true

Retired
Best answers
I also absorb everything fast, I went through my exams without opening a book, sounds weird but when you think of it its all just a summary of what you already did, just made some quick previous exams from the year before mine, which was sufficient. I dont really lack social intelligence, I can get people to join 'my side' quite often, make friends pretty fast (been at summerschool for 4 days now, already had a nice talk with the marjority. and I also have the other 2. i'm not trying to be an ass and say "oh I got all those 4 levels that were explained by Cookster" but I know have those 4 TO some extend ofcourse. there are loads of people smarter than me out there, and I dont think i'm that smart myself so it really doesnt mean anything if you think are smart of If you are smart. everybody has their pros and cons, like i'm less good at sports than some other people. we all have to take certain atributes and give them, not voluntarily ofcourse but every coin has 2 sides. (some might say 3, the edge. but thats not the point now ;))

*EDIT* I read my own story again and come up with something else. People shouldnt forget that there is something more important than intelligence in my oppinion, which is wisdom. that is something you cannot learn from theoretical books, I believe you were born with it or you gain it through experience. which is much more important than having an IQ of 140 for instance :)

Best answers
Judge said:
I read my own story again and come up with something else. People shouldnt forget that there is something more important than intelligence in my oppinion, which is wisdom. that is something you cannot learn from theoretical books, I believe you were born with it or you gain it through experience. which is much more important than having an IQ of 140 for instance :)
Again too true....I have friends who don't know how to do some math questions,and some that do

but I still wonder why 1 of my classmates think a Harry Potter book that is 300 HKD is more important than your next semester school books which cost roughly the same amount

The wonders of the world....can be too cruel....and surprisingly shocking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom