ip trouble

Best answers
OK here's something bout the long lost bid for power. suppose my ips 59.87.98.908:60786 and i create a new game, can people join my game by typing my ip on the specify tab in online play?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe you should ask for assistance on the BFP forums... it would only be logical. ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
svegeto said:
OK here's something bout the long lost bid for power. suppose my ips 59.87.98.908:60786 and i create a new game, can people join my game by typing my ip on the specify tab in online play?
Yes, as long you have the port "60786" openened in either your firewall or your router. (or the ports whatever that quake engine needs)

Best answers
Hey The Admin won't allow you to talk about any other games liike bid for power in this forum. Yesterday, I've just asked if someone play Bid For Power and the admin give me a warning. Anyway BFP didn't have many character as I remember. There was Goku Gohan Vegeta Picolo Krillin Frieza in BFP. But the games is not bad. And you will never win the bot by meele attack in that games when both as the same HP level and the level bot is Nightmare Goku don't have Spirit Bomb either. And You have to have Quake 3 to play it.

Best answers
he wont ban me coz im not violating rules....im asking for server help whichll be needed for most games except esf(no internet games) but FF Skyrider what do you mean by "opened in either your firewall and router" and whenever i press create in internet games in esf they say that ESF NEEDS TO BE UPDATED but its the latest version. it must be that steam thingy.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, if you have a firewall or a router (or both) you require to open ports to be able for your friends or other people to see and to join your server. More information related ports, routers, etc can be found here: http://www.portforward.com/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. svegeto you won't be banned, but perhaps you should ask on the correct forum from now on. We are not BFP and we do not support BFP. I'm also changing the thread title to something more appropriate because I don't like another games name glaring me in the face on our own forums >_>.

Now hopefully you've already gotten a suitible answer. If not, try their forums.

SonGokuSSJ4, just so you know, you weren't warned. It was just a friendly reminder.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom