Invisable Fighter

Best answers
Well I found this bug when I went to a server and they found a way to cheat on the game by hitting people all over the place but can't be seen or touched.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You CAN be touched if you mess up, and beams can be seen I think. However the player is completely invisible until he dies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is NOT something you give out to the public, you should edit your post. pls. for the safety of the rest of us who don't like those kind of bugs.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
That is NOT something you give out to the public, you should edit your post. pls. for the safety of the rest of us who don't like those kind of bugs.
If someone wants to use that bug they'd be 1 forever changeing team and 2 targeted by the expereanced players in the game , and invisiblity isn't all its cracked up to be.
I can still hold my own against invisible super bots.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
invisble bots are a challenge and are fun to play against , however with a human player thou , it's just proves how pussie they can be to fight another player or players in a fair fight

Best answers
It was a player and not a superbot i thought he was a loyal noob, so I just left (server had to many easy people)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superbots, well, that's a whole other story. One thing is that you can see them charge, another is that they usually don't get hit by beams. These invisible people can be dealt with by a large beam.

Best answers
lol i know this bug and someone teach me
listen when buu shoot on you his candy beam when you almost die you change team..
i try and it worked ....
but it's lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom