InVatation

Best answers
Ok Guys , this tread is not because some model , Theres a new site thats now open UltRa CenTral for UltRa.Squad , we have there , forums , chat room , members , links ...................... its 200 megs

A huge thanx to Gipper thats now the newest mem of my squad ! THANX!

Ok your all invaited there
Heres the LINK

Post your work there , i m an admin there ,

P.S to those wishing to know what happened to FREELANCe ?
ITS GONE Mysticssj4goku shut it down SO Astalavista!

Good luck

Best answers
Looks plane :S . But i guess its ok. But you do realize the same rules about models, model edits, and modeling is the same everywere. So dont let power go to your head. (power went to my head when i saw an ant and realized that i had a magnifying glass in my hand :laff: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LAAAGGGGGG search a new internet site but nice site

Best answers
How come your models section will be for members only? im so sad :(

Best answers
nice site ultra its looking good (hope u add more to it^_^)
and warbandit so wot if his edits are for his own squad lol) does it matter no lol

Best answers
kool cant wait to see more from ya site
(ultra i will be contacking u soon i need u to do something for me...)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to mail this thing to off-topic... there's no need to post this in the modeling section. I'll leave a tag here though since you seem to be directing it mostly at modelers.

Best answers
heh, awesome site man. Just a random question, you don't have to take this seriously.. but is there any way possible for me to be in the Ultra Squad? I'm learning how to skin, I don't have any modeling programs tho. My MS3D expired decades ago... (ok, so it was 2 months ago.. but same thing...)

Best answers
Theres a last place that will make 10 members , wele ok , and i l give you a ms3d serial numbers so np

Bolteh2

B
lol, thats the 4th site i see with that design, rfor ppl that dont know, thos sites are free (or not free dunno) templates

anyway, ncie idea etc, but im no fan of any of ur edits, dont take this wrong or something, but imho they are not visualy appealing

Best answers
I will NOT Edit any of your models and thx! I always wanted to make animations BUT my milkshape Expired long ago :( but i think i would be a good animator!

Best answers
Good Work Ultra only prob is Freewebs can only host 750 kp at one time and its a simple template
whats for free but there is one thing that bugs me

Pro's Team = Pro Squat
Youre Team = Ultra Squat

Pro's Site = Pro Edits Central
Youre Site = Ultra Edits Central

see the patern im not trying to offend u bnut im right arent i but besides the copycat thingy good cool i will surely download the edit i like youre work

Best answers
Hmm maybe the content is good though:
This site built and hosted for free by FreeWebs.com.
a very ... standart design.
ahwell nice layout by freewebs though.
yet i suggest moving it's kinda lag, and it isn't realy good to vieuw in 800x600 (exp the member page).

now the good part:
i like the forums!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom