Inuyasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Stop ignoring the fact that they are a 100% perfect match with the original reference pictures.. You even took over the edges of the reference pictures where the lines stopped (really noticable on Broli and Gogeta).. Your drawing and the original pictures aren't even resized, they're the same size!

Really, you might fool a few clueless people, but I've been working and studying graphical and digital arts for 9 years now, I've seen lots of stuff including rips and traces.. Your first 3 drawings are obviously a trace, ask any real drawingartist and they will all confirm what I've been saying here.. Those drawings of you are traced, period.

I do believe, however, that you drew that Naruto, because quite frankly, it lacks quality, anatomy and overall graphical knowledge.. It's not bad (better than some stuff posted around here), but it lacks the same quality of the other (traced) drawings you posted, thus showing again that the first 3 are traced, because those 3 were near perfect, and this Naruto just isn't.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Completely accurate overlay's are almost impossible when reproducing something from observation, not even some of the best artists can get a perfect fit for their line work, especially if parts of the pictures have flaws, scince the greatest part of observation is finding landmarks and using them as measuring points.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This is off topic

I didn't trace Inuyasha, this drawing was supost to be my redemption but it seems it dosen't work!!!!

OFFTopic!!!!!!!!
Can i change my user name?
How?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3Viper said:
I didn't trace Inuyasha, this drawing was supost to be my redemption but it seems it dosen't work!!!!

OFFTopic!!!!!!!!
How?
It?s obvious that you traced several parts of the picture, how else could the synch in perfectly like that? The odds of that happening is like 1 to impossible.

Even if it wasn't traced, it still doesn't look very good. Because, like I said in the other thread, you don't use curved lines. Try practicing on that, because like now, it looks like you did it in paint.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3Viper said:
OFFTopic!!!!!!!!
How?
PM a moderator with your request.

And since this time you admitted to tracing I'm not going to warn you.

- Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom