Internet Play

Best answers
now I got the game allright but i dont even know where to start to play on the internet, what do i have to do to play on the internet, and could u name me some servers??
thank you

Best answers
well, you need to go in internet game , here, you can join or create a server ... i cant realy name you some server, but you can see all of em by going in the filter and choosing only ESF ...

Best answers
thank u but now i got other problems!!!!!!!
when i try to enter a server it says that ¨diferent protocol¨ crap ,and i got the newest versions on HL and on ESF, i also tryed to play in the ESF 1.0 but it doesnt work either!!!! every time i click on internet games it says that my executeble is out of date (what does that mean?), WOULD ANYONE OUT THERE PLZ HELP ME FIND A SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

thnx...

Best answers
he said he have all newest version of HL and ESF ... the only thing i can ask you is if this error appear in every server ... maybe the server u try was running under ESF 1.0 ...

Best answers
i said have u got the latest version of halflife becasue if he jsut did the ingame update it dont give u the most uptodat 1 for some weird reason

Best answers
i got the latest version of HL, and it happends in every %#&"$& server....
i dont know what to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom