Internet help

Best answers
Hi i recently was on the internet looking up information and some how i came to this site http://freednshost.info and ever since thin it keeps coming up and wont go away. it creates 3 icons on desktop, it makes new favorites and it changes my homepage to that site, it also sends me to that site when i go to certain pages or try to download stuff (an example of this is when i went to divx.com it sent me to that site but at the top it said it was divx.com). No matter what i do it keeps doing it. I have tried 6 different ad ware remove programs but it still does it, i have tried everything does anyone have any ideas please post im very upset with this and need a solution fast.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Stop using Internet Explorer and use Mozilla Firefox (link to it is in my signature)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, your IE is definitely borked now.

I suggest you try something else to avoid future problems like this one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like you've got some annoying spyware installed.

Download and install Ad Aware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/

Then follow the steps to download the update. Run that around once a week and it will protect you from stuff like that. look to download Spybot as well.

Best answers
Sounds like your browser has been hijacked, try CWshredder to clean it, you can find a link to it in my sig. Also follow Deman's advice for removing spyware, ad-aware and spybot are the two best spyware removers around. You will also want to update and check for viruses if you have a virus scanner. Some trojans are known to do nothing more than drop addware and spyware on your PC. Hope that helps.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm, seems this one goes a few steps farther than your normal homepage-hijacking "adware"...

Another IE-only virus to add to the extensive list. -_-

Let us know how the situation works out. º_º

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom