Internet Genius Knows what you are Thinking

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://us.akinator.com/#

I'm thinking of "Thomas the Tank Engine" and this mother****er gonna play coy and ask me if it has to do with trains.

You think of a character/person/thing and answer his questions

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It didn't guess correctly when I was thinking of Zeonix. This thing is useless.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's actually really cool. Awesome find!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can even guessed Badger from Bodger and Badger. I swear I was the only person who watched that!

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You think of a character, answer all character specific questions, and he 'guesses' the right character. Whooptiedoo, what a genius

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think of a character, answer all character specific questions, and he 'guesses' the right character. Whooptiedoo, what a genius
The question is, can you do it?
Most likely not.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The question is, can you do it?
Most likely not.
Actually I could proberly do it yes, it's all about adding a character to your system, with generic question values like gender, age, location, then add custom questions like if it's a part of an anime, and then some other questions.

It's proberly quite easy, it just seems like it's rocket science, because most internet users are quite unknown of the posibilities of the computer or programming for that matter.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I could proberly do it yes, it's all about adding a character to your system, with generic question values like gender, age, location, then add custom questions like if it's a part of an anime, and then some other questions.

It's proberly quite easy, it just seems like it's rocket science, because most internet users are quite unknown of the posibilities of the computer.
OK, you get back to us when you set up such a system. Also, good luck with getting the data. (Which is, by far, the most impressive thing about this project)

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
OK, you get back to us when you set up such a system. Also, good luck with getting the data. (Which is, by far, the most impressive thing about this project)
I do not have to proof anything to you or anyone else.
As for the data, he's already busy for over 2 years(I think even more than 4 since I remember this machine way earlier) so that's not that impressive, I'm sure he's not alone on this.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I defeated it easily. thought about starkiller, after 21 questions it gave me kyle katarn

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

It's proberly quite easy, it just seems like it's rocket science, because most internet users are quite unknown of the posibilities of the computer or programming for that matter.
I think your lack of grammar punctuality and seeming lack of programming and SQL skills would turn that probability to unlikely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This really is quite simple. It requires some knowledge of databases, though.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I managed to beat it previously with Richard Guyot, one of the early villains in the Guyver manga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More like THE villain. Guyot was awesome.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More like THE villain. Guyot was awesome.
Have you kept up with it over the years?
He's basically a hyperzoanoid tool for the cabal of double crossing zoalords. He's bad ass enough to beat the new Guyver 2 (Valkyria), but he's not terribly special at the moment.

To be fair, he's my second favorite villain behind
Agito Makashima|Guyver III
. And he is made of all kinds of epic badass in the first half.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I spent too much time on this yesterday and more or less designed a data schema (in my head mind you) of how I would make this.

Yes it's not that complicated, it's a series of permutations that eventually narrows it down to a small list of results where it tends to pick the more common result. The impressive part as has been mentioned is the data. It would be painstakingly time consuming to input ALL the characters he has (and make no mistake there is a ridiculous amount of characters in there). I'm sure there is also nuances in the logic that draws out the most relevant questions (the amount of times it asked me if my character was from the Warcraft series without any other indication for it to ask that was impressive). Either way, I think it's pretty cool and am determined to come up with an obscure character that doesn't exist!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought of "party pooper" and your picture came up :O!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I spent too much time on this yesterday and more or less designed a data schema (in my head mind you) of how I would make this.

Yes it's not that complicated, it's a series of permutations that eventually narrows it down to a small list of results where it tends to pick the more common result. The impressive part as has been mentioned is the data. It would be painstakingly time consuming to input ALL the characters he has (and make no mistake there is a ridiculous amount of characters in there). I'm sure there is also nuances in the logic that draws out the most relevant questions (the amount of times it asked me if my character was from the Warcraft series without any other indication for it to ask that was impressive). Either way, I think it's pretty cool and am determined to come up with an obscure character that doesn't exist!
Well, if you win, it asks you to enter said character's name in. This allows it to build the database, painstakingly, all by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom